Attendant, Bell Concierge
- Hạn nộp: 31/12/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Duy Xuyên - Quảng Nam
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide a warm and friendly welcome and services to hotel guests and assist guests with luggage delivery in a polite, efficient and friendly manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To arrive at work on time in the uniform provided, ensuring a neat and tidy appearance according to the employee handbook.
• To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, services and facilities, food and beverage outlets/promotions, spa, fitness center and etc.
• To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments.
• Attend training sessions/meetings as required.
• To anticipate guest need and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
• Have a complete knowledge of hotel policy and procedures.
• Report health/safety and security hazards to your supervisor or duty manager.
• Greet and acknowledge guests from at least 2 meters.
• Ensure luggage delivery is efficient per hotel standard and LSOP.
• Ensure all guest luggage is handled in a safe manner.
• Ensure safe lifting practices are followed.
• Ensure foyer, lobby and entrances and surrounding areas are in a spotless condition at all times.
• Check function board daily for correct spelling, dates, and layout according to function lists from banquets.
• Assist all guests with luggage, collect and deliver with the minimum of delay.
• Valet park cars in accordance with hotel LSOP, driving license must be current.
• Carry out requests as directed by hotel management.
• Receive, handle, and deliver guest messages and faxes in an efficient, timely manner per LSOP.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their superior.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee Shuttle Service
- Incentive bonus
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least Vocational diploma in any field
• New graduate or at least 3 months of internship training with us or international hotels
• Good in inter-personality skill, outgoing, and friendly
• Good in English communication skill
• Strong in problem solving skills and execution of work
• Ability to exert physical effort in placing, removing and transporting guest luggage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256
HOIANA is destined to become Asia’s premier oceanfront playground. It will be the ultimate reward for those who expect the very best in entertainment, vacations and luxury living. HOIANA is located 30 kilometres south of Da Nang, and just 10 kilometers from the World Heritage listed city of Hoi An in Quang Nam Province – central Vietnam’s fastest growing tourist destination. Set on 4 kilometers of pristine tropical beachfront, occupying 985 hectares and receiving US$4 billion of investment, HOIANA is by far Vietnam’s most significant tourism destination and investment to date. We know that providing our guests with a fantastic destination and product is only part of their experience. We need to ensure that every contact they have with us is rewarding, positive and leaves a great impression, and we know that it is our staff who play the most important part in providing this. We are looking for talented, friendly and enthusiastic candidates to join our talent network, who fit into our culture of “Special Place. Special People.” At HOIANA, we are building something very special; with internationally recognized and award winning hotel companies, world class golf courses, exciting gaming for rewards and entertainment, and an amazing array of recreation and spa facilities, we are sure you will find a career opportunity that suits you!