- Hạn nộp: 31/12/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Duy Xuyên - Quảng Nam
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Main Purpose of the Job:
• Responsible for restocking of floor pantries with linen, guest amenities, mini-bar.
• Perform any reasonable guest request.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To arrive at work on time in the uniform provided ensuring a high degree of personal hygiene and grooming as outlined on the employee handbook.
• Ensure you have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets/promotions, spa and fitness center.
• Collect and sign out master keys from authorize person when entering building.
• Attend briefing by housekeeping supervisor, manager or executive housekeeper.
• Greet all guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Deliver rollaway beds or cots as required.
• Assist room attendants as required.
• Re-stock all pantries with linen, guest supplies and mini-bar.
• Always be careful not make any excessive noise in guestroom areas.
• Ensure floor pantry is clean, and locked at all times.
• Report any damage in a guestroom, public area or in back of house immediately to the floor supervisor.
• Attend training sessions and meetings as required.
• Perform all jobs in an efficient manner to achieve a productivity level of merit.
• Perform tasks as required by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee Shuttle Service
- Incentive bonus
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least High school or Vocational diploma in any field
• New graduate or at least 3 month training in housekeeping
• Good inter-personality skill
• Proficiency in English
• Ability to provide legible communication
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256
HOIANA is destined to become Asia’s premier oceanfront playground. It will be the ultimate reward for those who expect the very best in entertainment, vacations and luxury living. HOIANA is located 30 kilometres south of Da Nang, and just 10 kilometers from the World Heritage listed city of Hoi An in Quang Nam Province – central Vietnam’s fastest growing tourist destination. Set on 4 kilometers of pristine tropical beachfront, occupying 985 hectares and receiving US$4 billion of investment, HOIANA is by far Vietnam’s most significant tourism destination and investment to date. We know that providing our guests with a fantastic destination and product is only part of their experience. We need to ensure that every contact they have with us is rewarding, positive and leaves a great impression, and we know that it is our staff who play the most important part in providing this. We are looking for talented, friendly and enthusiastic candidates to join our talent network, who fit into our culture of “Special Place. Special People.” At HOIANA, we are building something very special; with internationally recognized and award winning hotel companies, world class golf courses, exciting gaming for rewards and entertainment, and an amazing array of recreation and spa facilities, we are sure you will find a career opportunity that suits you!