- Hạn nộp: 30/11/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• To manage, plan, organize, control and manage the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office Department and all related Guest services.
• Achieving maximum room sales, total guest satisfaction and must adhere to all the company policy and procedures
• Select, hire and train employees to meet the hotel required standards of service and hospitality.
• Maintaining an annual leave roster for high& low occupancy periods.
• Do a daily inspection and control to all Front Office sections, ensure that Front Office employees perform their daily duties according to required standards.
• Ensure that the business objectives are met i.e. room sales, guest satisfaction…
• Monitor and control guest’s credit status to ensure that payment is collectable and received on time.
• Perform a regular follow up for pending payments to ensure that they are collected.
• To assist and contribute on the Room Occupancy and Average Rate Forecast.
• To assist the Sales Team on business leads and hotel trends.
• Monitor all daily reports accuracy and timely submission, provide necessary input to determine room rate, business segmentation and structure.
• Maintain a close and supportive relationship with all other departments.
• To prepare the departmental budget and effectively control all department costs as per the budget.
• Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
• Exceed guest expectations.
• Maintain client databases.
• Plan and conduct weekly communication with sales and marketing team.
• Prepare the Annual HK Budget (OSE)
• Send the report weekly/monthly/yearly to GM.
• Performing other duties that may be assigned by GM.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Mức lương cạnh tranh theo năng lực
- Được hưởng đầy đủ chế độ phúc lợi, BHXH, BHYT
- Được hỗ trợ chi phí ăn ở hấp dẫn
- Khám sức khoẻ định kỳ hàng năm
- Xét tăng lương theo năng lực
Yêu cầu công việc
- Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
-3-5 years experience in the same or similar position in a 4/5 star hotel.
- Understand financial planning and strategy.
-Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
-Command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Highly familiar with hotel management software.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, communication skills, motivating, organizing, training abilities and solving problem.
- Flexible schedule is required, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
***** Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Mail: Gửi email/ or Call: 034 5836286 (Ms Lệ).
Submission deadline: November 30 2020.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB