Receivable Accountant/ Kế toán công nợ
- Hạn nộp: 30/11/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Sơn Trà - Đà Nẵng
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Supervising and monitoring credit inquiries of credit accounts of individuals, corporate and travel agents.
• Ensuring that the credit policies and procedures are adhered to within the departments concerned.
• Periodically reviewing and update the credit policy to meet the changing circumstances.
• Maintaining close contact with other clients and travel agents in order to obtain information to evaluate the credit-worthiness of all accounts prior to making recommendations for granting credit facilities.
• Replying to all the customers’ inquiries relating to the payment terms and request for special billing.
• Ensuring that all accounts have been settled upon checkout at the front desk.
• Liaising with the Sales Manager in respect of the credit status of travel agents before agreements are approved and released.
• Following up the long outstanding accounts and keep the Financial Controller informed in the progress.
• Monitoring the credit limit of all accounts receivable.
• Preparing monthly aging report.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least bachelor degree in Accounting major and 2-year working experience in Accounting
• Analytical, organized, and detailed ability
• Excellent knowledge of payroll system
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB