Quy mô :
Võ Thị Tố Trâm 0905 917 309 HR Executive
Lô B2.4, KDC An Cư 3 mở rộng, P. Phước Mỹ, Q. Sơn Trà, TP. Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam.
Mô tả công việc
- Develops an annual communications plan with specific goals and budgets.
- Prepares working plans to achieve goals and ensures the communications team is fully briefed on goals and progress.
- Responsible for the hotel’s social media and digital presence
- Increasing brand awareness within all market segments.
- Prepare and submit all hotel awards such as T.A.A. Awards, AHA Awards, Radisson Hotel Group Leadership Awards, etc.
- Compares actual achievements against goals on a regular basis and takes corrective action.
- Assists the DOSM in the planning of all mailing activities, and oversees their execution.
- Ensures that the corporate ID manual is kept up-to-date and implemented as appropriate.
- Prepares the monthly communications report on a timely basis.
- Supervises and directs photography for advertising, collateral and public relations purposes in liaison with the DOSM, the advertising agency and the marketing department at corporate office.
- Ensures the department has a comprehensive master photo/CD library for all advertising, collateral and public relations activities, and regularly sends these to corporate office for the image library.
- Supervises the in-house art graphic artist (if any).
- Coordinates and executes publication of the hotel’s newsletter.
- Monitors activities of competitor hotels and trends within the industry.
- Managing Public Relations Activities
- Compiles and maintains a comprehensive list of media contacts and manages them as per the media account management system. Delegates assigned accounts to communications staff as appropriate but takes full responsibility for the key media by maintaining and developing close relationships
- Prepares press releases for appropriate targeted media, locally, regionally and internationally.
- Works closely with the corporate and international press offices on developing story angles.
- Plays a key role in community and government relations as well as VIP handling.
- Secures opportunities, directs and attends hotel sponsored events, and develops targeted partner relationships.
- Creates and organizes press promotional activities.
- Participates in the press events/trips organized by the regional PR offices as required.
- Conducts press blitzes when appropriate.
- Ensures press kit information is comprehensive and kept up-to-date.
- Managing Advertising Activities
- Works with the DOSM and advertising agency on the rooms and food & beverage tactical advertising campaigns' creative and media plans.
- Maximizes advertising budget by ensuring that the hotel's creative message and media activities are consistent with the company group advertising.
- Ensures that the advertising creative is in synergy with the company, projecting a consistent and quality message.
- Reviews the hotel's market segmentation and other appropriate marketing reports to ensure that the media scheduling matches those segments.
- Managing Direct Marketing Activities
- Maintains budget control.
- Managing Collateral
- Ensures hotel information is updated regularly on the internet/intranet.
- Supervises the production and quality of all displays and temporary signage in hotel public areas.
- Supervises and budgets for quality gift items as appropriate.
- Ensures correct usage of hotel logo on gift items as stipulated in corporate ID manual.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum three years of experience in public relations or marketing communications (preferably in hospitality)
Local market knowledge highly regarded
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Experience managing to brand standards
Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and local language
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|QUẢN LÝ BỘ PHẬN KINH DOANH VÀ TIẾP THỊ||15/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản Lý Chăm Sóc Tư Vấn Khách Hàng Spa||15/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng Bộ Phận Kinh Doanh, Tiếp Thị (Sale & Marketing Manager)||15/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|TRƯỞNG PHÒNG KINH DOANH– SALES & MARKETING MANAGER||08/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Marcom Manager||30/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng Sales / Sales manager||23/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Sales Manager (MICE & Corp)||20/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng các bộ phận||15/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám đốc bộ phận sales & Marketing||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager (Base at Ho Chi Minh/Ha Noi)||15/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing Manager (Local)||20/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Lô B2.4, KDC An Cư 3 mở rộng, P. Phước Mỹ, Q. Sơn Trà, TP. Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam.