Nhân viên bếp (Dimsum)
- Hạn nộp: 16/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
-Follow appropriate personal hygiene procedures to ensure food served to guests is safe for consumption, including disinfecting hands prior to handling food and wearing hat/hairnet and proper footwear.
- Follow and ensure compliance with food safety and handling policies and procedures, such as product rotation, First In-First Out (FIFO); dating, labelling, cleaning, and organizing coolers/freezers/storage areas; and Cold Chain compliance, across all food-related departments and areas.
- Ensure the quality of the food items and notify manager if a product does not meet specifications. Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers to prepare foods.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food using thermostats and thermometers, including monitoring freezer systems, such as fans, drains, and doors, for proper operation, and report issues or problems to facility management.
- Set-up and break down work station with required mise en place, tools, equipment and supplies, ensuring items are to established specs, ensuring adequate fill of containers, storing items appropriately, and cleaning station as appropriate.
- Follow and ensure compliance with sanitation and cleaning procedures and pest control guidelines, reporting pest control issues to appropriate personnel. Disassemble and assemble kitchen equipment following safety procedures when cleaning.
- Use measuring tools (for example, scale, measuring cups, measuring spoons) to precisely measure ingredients and portion sizes.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food before use. Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Breakdown work station and return and label back-up items according to proper food handling procedures. Ensure food storage areas are clean.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Service charge according to Hotel policy
- 13th months salary
- Opportunity for training and development
- 2 days off/ week
- 12 Annual leave per year
- Uniform and meal will be provided by hotel
- Team building
- 24/7 insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
- Qualification: Technical, Trade, or Vocational School Degree.
- Experience: at least 2 years experience in Chinese Kitchen.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chúng tôi sẽ liên lạc với các ứng viên đạt đủ yêu cầu.
Để biết thêm chi tiết, vui lòng liên hệ số điện thoại: 028 3822 8888 - Ext: 2703 (Ms. My - HR ) or via email: Gửi email
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 76 Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
New World Hotels and Resorts are designed with the discerning business traveler and vacationer in mind and offer deluxe business hotels and resorts in China and Asia destinations. We provide not only a place to stay but a getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. Here, guests will discover a world where the experience is always warm and the care is genuine. Indeed, our hotels are known to be retreats for travelers who desire convenience, privacy and the highest standards of comfort and personalized service. At New World Hotels & Resorts, the door is always open for talent with a passion for hospitality and people. Our professional team is our most prized asset. It has built a concrete foundation of quality and commitment to the world of hospitality. We offer a wealth of opportunity for potential candidates to build a fulfilling career.