Sous Chef - Chinese Kitchen (Bếp Phó Bếp Hoa)
- Hạn nộp: 31/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Mô tả công việc
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor. Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards. Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards. Ensures compliance with all local regulations. Calculates accurate theoretical and weighted food costs.
- Estimates daily production needs on a weekly basis and communicates production needs to kitchen personnel daily. Supports procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls. Assists in maintaining associate cafeteria operation and food quality standards. Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met. Interacts with guests/customers, community, Company representatives, vendors and local education systems as needed. Trains associates in safety procedures and supervises their ability to follow security policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations. Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels; effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints. Empowers associates to provide excellent customer service. Ensures associates understand expectations and parameters.
- Uses all available on the job training tools for associates; supervises on-going training initiatives and conducts training when appropriate. Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position. Participates in the associate performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening with associates to create awareness of business objectives and communicate expectations, recognizes performance and produces desired results.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members; ensures associate recognition is taking place on all shifts. Participates in an on-going associate recognition program. Ensures associates maintain required food handling and sanitation certifications.
- Assists the Executive Chef in developing and generating annual sales for the Restaurant and Catering departments. Meets regularly with catering customers and restaurant guests to gather feedback. Interacts with the Banquet Chef and Catering department on training regarding food knowledge and menu composition.
- Assists the Executive Chef with menu development. Participates as needed in weekly sales strategy forecast meeting to anticipate service and staffing needs. Attends scheduled projection meetings as needed to anticipate long term planning needs.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and others benefit
- Service charge according to Hotel policy
- 13th months salary
- Training and development
- 2 days off/ week
- Uniform and meal are included
- Team building
- 24/7 insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
• Solid experience in Chinese cuisine
- Good in both written and spoken English and Vietnamese
• Excellent culinary skills and extensive knowledge of food handling and sanitation regulations and standards
• Experience in high volume operation and menu composition
• Skilled in developing operating budgets, forecasting and capital expenditure planning
• Strong customer and associate relation skills
• Excellent skills and passion in training, coaching and developing associates
• Strong team leadership and management skills
• Creative, teamwork player and willing to work under the high pressure
• Relevant culinary education/training is preferred.
• Culinary management experience
• Working experience in the international hotel in the same position would be an advantage
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Kindly contact us at 028 3822 8888 - Ext: 2700 (Ms. PHUONG - HR ) or via email: Nộp hồ sơ
For more information about job vacancies please dial: 028 3915 5397 or visit our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/new-world-saigon-hotel/
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 76 Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
New World Hotels and Resorts are designed with the discerning business traveler and vacationer in mind and offer deluxe business hotels and resorts in China and Asia destinations. We provide not only a place to stay but a getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. Here, guests will discover a world where the experience is always warm and the care is genuine. Indeed, our hotels are known to be retreats for travelers who desire convenience, privacy and the highest standards of comfort and personalized service. At New World Hotels & Resorts, the door is always open for talent with a passion for hospitality and people. Our professional team is our most prized asset. It has built a concrete foundation of quality and commitment to the world of hospitality. We offer a wealth of opportunity for potential candidates to build a fulfilling career.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Phuong Pham - Director of Talent & Culture