HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
- Hạn nộp: 01/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ba Đình - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Perform entry-level human resources and administrative duties in support of the hotel’s Human Resources programs and philosophies. Provide basic employee assistance, often serving as initial point of contact for human resources-related matters.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- On board new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive & competitive salary with high service charge.
- 02 months of probation with Full salary & Service charge
- Clear career development plan with many engaging training courses (local & international)
- Wonderful working environment with professional team.
- Annual vacation, Annual health check, Insurance and other welfare as in Labor Law.
Yêu cầu công việc
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven experience in recruiting; experience as a recruiter will be considered a plus
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
-1 or 2 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Send your CV (Picture attached & Subject: Candidate Name - Position) to email: Gửi email
- Interview appointment will be set up only to potential candidate at the soonest.
- Hotline: 024.3333.1089
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Số 54 Liễu Giai, Cống Vị, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
- 024 3333 1089
Lotte Hotel (http://www.lottehotel.com/kr/) is the greatest hotel chain in South Korea and of the Top 3 Asia Brand Hotel. Lotte Hotel Hanoi is a true landmark of the city, connecting the Old Town where history is still kept alive and the New Business District, the symbol of Hanoi’s future. Situated on the upper part of the magnificent 65-floor building, Lotte Hotel Hanoi sets a new standard of 5-star hotel in the city and aims to be a global brand, that brings remarkable differentiation to the guests. We are now looking for qualified and talented people who are willing to give the guests emotional, knowledgeable and quality approach. In return, you will be given a competitive salary and benefit package, opportunities to develop your career.