Executive Chef - Bếp Trưởng Điều Hành
- Hạn nộp: 30/12/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 5 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- To be responsible for the overall administration & operation of the kitchen.
- To maintain the required and consistent standard & quality as per management’s guidelines.
- To ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared.
- To ensure that sanitation standards as set forth are in compliance as well as the cleanliness and neatness of the kitchen.
- To supervise all methods of food preparation and cooking methods, size of portions, garnishing and presentation of food.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package.
- Bonus on public holidays.
- Free duty meal, parking and uniform provided.
- Opportunity to work in the Hospitality industry with energetic environment.
- Inspiring workplace with supportive teammates.
- Other attractive benefits according to company policy.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Educated in a Hotel Management or Vocational Studies specializing in Culinary and Food Management.
- Minimum 2 year experience in the same position or minimum 3 years as Executive Sous Chef in a large international operation.
- Equipped with HACCP or ISO22000 food hygiene standards.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please attach your CV along.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Số 8 Nguyễn Huệ, quận 1 , TP Hồ Chí Minh
- 02838 388 900
Windsor Property Management Group Corporation (WMC Group) is a hospitality and property services management company headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The company manages a diverse portfolio of offices, restaurants, commercial shopping centers, hotels, and serviced apartments including The Reverie Saigon Hotel, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Times Square, Windsor Plaza Hotel , Sherwood Residence and Sherwood Suites Guided by the company vision and mission, WMC Group is now embarking on a dynamic path of expansion and growth to become one of Vietnam's leading hospitality and property management groups. We welcome dynamic, active and potential talents for our expansion and growth. All potential candidates will have chances to grow with our group at differrent properties.