Training Manager (Quản lý đào tạo)
- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Sơn Trà - Đà Nẵng
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Assist Director of HR in creation of and work within the established HR department budget and control expenses.
• Assist Director or HR in working with the management team in preparation and management of the Department’s budget and monitoring staffing to manage cost.
STRATEGY PREPARATION AND IMPLEMENTATION:
• Based on meeting current and future marketplace, legislative, industry and business needs, create a strategy for development of people throughout the resort.
• Adopt new approaches to training and development to ensure the resort maintains and sustains a competitive advantage.
• Design a- comprehensive development plan and associated budget based on identified needs and planned activities.
• Design, develop and deliver (or manage the delivery of) appropriate development solutions to address identified needs.
• Recommend cost effective solutions that contribute to improved business results.
• Source and manage external consultants in the provision of meeting specific training needs.
RECRUITMENT SELECTION AND EMPLOYER BRANDING:
• Agree need for vacancy/resource.
• Identify potential resourcing solutions: External recruitment, Consultant or Internal Move.
• Responsible for recruitment approval process.
• Onboarding and follow through for managers levels.
TRAINING MANAGEMENT FOR JOB PERFORMANCE AND DEVELOPMENT:
• Training plan for staff to ensure they perform well as resort requirement as well as serving their career development.
• Develop and implement the training program for newcomers to ensure their good integration into resort.
• Ensure monthly and yearly training program implemented as planned.
• Closely work with Line Managers, Head of Departments and HR business partner team (HRBP) to ensure Performance Management circle (KPO, Mid-year review and yearend review) done properly and on time as per IHG standards
• Ensure employee’s evaluation recorded and computerized systematically.
• Support Director of HR on list of good performers through Mid-year review and Yearend review.
CAREER PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT:
• Design, develop and facilitate practical programs and business ‘tools’ which will assist employees to manage their careers in order to realize their potential within the resort environment.
• In conjunction with Human Resources department, ensure there is a consistent application of Leadership competencies in all relevant HR practices (Performance Management, Personal Development Plan, Recruitment and Succession Planning).
• Closely work with Recruitment team on this Career plan whenever we launch the recruitment’s need.
• Manage all promotions up to manager level in consultation with the relevant HRBP to ensure reflection of competences and performance.
• Work with relevant HODs to ensure any salary revisions are aligned within new roles
TALENT MANAGEMENT AND SUCCESSION PLAN:
• Assist HR Director in interviewing, selecting Talent profiles and design an effective development methods up to level N-3
• Assist HR Director to build up Succession Plan for Band 2 to Band 6.
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS-WELFARE; STAFF ACTIVITES AND RECOGNITION PROGRAMS:
• Create programs foster a positive work environment for all employees. Support an annual team member satisfaction survey.
• Ensure the proper implementation of Employee Welfare, Staff Activities program and recognition the good performers to ensure a performance culture and work –life balance environment.
• Act as the first line of contact in Human Resources for any employee relations.
• Ensure that the HRBP is made aware of any sensitive employee relations issues that arise as appropriate.
• Support, develop and coach people managers to manage employee relations issues using University of Law policies, procedures and best practice, ideally resolving issues where possible informally.
• Build and maintain relationship with local Union representatives.
• Advise on occupational health issues, seeking specialist advice as appropriate.
• Work with department managers to develop initiatives to reach services standards and drive continuous improvement in guest experience.
• Develop creative ways to inspire and motivate team members to provide guest with a unique experience.
• Assist in maintaining comprehensive, current and guest orientated set of departmental standards and procedures.
• Make time to interact with guests to solicit feedback and build relationships to understand how team members can increase the guest satisfaction.
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any resort activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Develop the awareness and reputation of resort and the brand in the local community and promote team member involvement in local community.
• Ensure that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect both up-to-date local labor employment law and IHG brand standards, resort policies and procedures.
Other tasks will be discussed during interview time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Bonus and 13th salary based on resort performance
- Health care insurance for staff and family
Yêu cầu công việc
- Management Skill
- 2-3 working experience with same position
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- CV in English
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Bai Bac - Son Tra, Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam
- 0236 393 8888
InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is re-defining the luxury resort experience. Embedded in the hills of the famous Son Tra Peninsula, the resort features beachfront villas with private pools and a range of more than 20 suites. The resort will have a wide selection that offers both local and international delights. From the spectacular views at Citron, to unforgettable world-class dining at La Maison 1888, to a dining in the sands experience at the Barefoot Cafe; there is abundant variety and excitement to cater for all. Golfers will want to play a round at the world-acclaimed Montgomerie links golf club or the challenging links style Danang Golf club. The resort is only 20 minutes away from Danang Airport/City and is located just a few kilometers from the famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites of The Imperial City of Huế, The Old Town of Hội An and the Mỹ Sơn ruins.