- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn - Đà Nẵng
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Adhere to the Engineering Department’s preventative maintenance strategy by performing all required works at the specified intervals.
• Perform any requirements in order to achieve compliance with the state and commonwealth legislation, and local laws.
• Perform electrical testing and tagging as required and maintain logs.
• Assemble, install and test all components on both domestic and commercial equipment.
• Assist in any afterhours emergencies that may arise.
• Provide support of a specialist nature to the Engineering Supervisor / Assistant Engineer / Chief Engineer
• Ensure employees are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Uniform & Duty meal provided by hotel
-Opportunity to work in a dynamic and professional environment
- Insurances as per law
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 1 years experience in a role with similar responsibility.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Số 101 Đường Võ Nguyên Giáp, Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, Thành phố Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam
- Không liên hệ
PULLMAN Danang Beach Resort, part of Accor Hotels, is a five-star tropical resort and sits on 4 hectares of Bac My An Beach, one of the world’s most fabulous beaches. Located on the stunning white sands of Bac My An beach, the welcoming and modern Pullman Danang Beach Resort is an oasis of activities and facilities for a dynamic escape. The resort is perfect for family holiday or romantic beach getaway. It also will provide a tailor made service if you are looking for the place to organize next incentive or event. At Pullman Danang Beach Resort, we take great pride in our people. They create the refreshingly different approach, the warm feelings and the thoughtful touches that our hotel is known for. If you are keen to position yourself amongst the best in a great team working environment and challenge yourself with a consistent “can-do” attitude, please send your CV to us by clicking "apply now".