F&B Lead Captain
- Hạn nộp: 30/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Xuyên Mộc - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Engaging leadership that inspires and empowers the subordinates.
- Assists with the strategic direction for the departments of responsibility and proactively conveys guidelines for staff that shapes the unparalleled standards expected.
- Make certain that areas of accountability are executed in uncompromised levels. Proper utilization of resources is a must.
- Oversee facility and equipment in the responsible areas to make sure they are in complete working order.
- Advise manager of shortages, damaged equipment or other problems that need immediate attention.
- Seeks new and creative ways of utilizing and selling space.
- Produces regular and special reports; maintains required records and files.
- Ensures all activities performed within the department are in accordance with the company’s business objectives, and established safety and security standards.
- Communicates with partnering departments and peers to achieve superior customer satisfaction and efficient utilization of manpower and facilities.
- Provide excellence guest service, while having the ability to predict and exceed the guest’s needs and expectations.
- Knowledgeable of all the properties amenities and services, have the ability to make suggestions to promote the property.
- Seat guests systematically to meet the needs of servers and business volumes. Maximize the use of the facility and staffing.
- Perform all side works as assigned.
- Keep the work environment clean and organized, free of clutter.
- Assure a smooth transition during shift change; remain on duty in position until a replacement is present.
- As the guest departs the outlet, thank them for dining with you and extend a sincere invitation to dine with us again.
- Handle guest complaints immediately, involve management when needed.
- Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
- Must have the ability to be productive for long periods of time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Duty Meal
- Accident Insurance 24/7
- Service Charge
Yêu cầu công việc
- Two – Four years working experience required.
- One year similar position experience required.
- One year department experience preferred.
- College degree is required.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the local language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally. Fluency in English is an advantage
- Exceptional and professional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Requires a working knowledge of food and beverage services, policies or operations.
- Work well with minimal supervision.
- Capacity to foster productive relations with peers and assure teamwork is the prevailing way to do business.
- Excellent guest service skills. Ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Basic leadership, problem-solving and follow up skills.
- Understanding and appreciation of the concept of luxury and hospitality.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Apply by Hoteljob.vn
Or contact to Human resource department - Grand Ho Tram Strip
Phone number : 0254 378 8125/8130
Address: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Viet Nam
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Ven Biển, Phước Thuận, huyện Xuyên Mộc, tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
- 0254 378 8125/ 8130 & 0913 339 773
Located only 2.5 hours by complimentary bus from Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Tram Resort Casino Vietnam is Vietnam’s first truly integrated luxury resort. Drenched in tropical sunshine and bordered by white beaches running along the East Sea, Ho Tram Resort Casino Vietnam is the ideal getaway and events location with world-class services and accommodations. The first phase of the integrated resort included: • 541 luxury rooms (55 suites) • 8 restaurants and bars, including a nightclub • Convention center and meeting rooms totaling 2,200 square meters • Full service spa • 3 pools overlooking the beach with beach cabanas and pool bar • Kids and Teens Centers • The Bluffs, an 18-hole championship golf course designed by internationally renowned Greg Norman When complete, the resort will comprise of two towers incorporating high end retail shopping, 13 restaurants and bars and 1,100 five star hotel rooms, including suites and villas.