Life Guards (Pool & Beach)
- Hạn nộp: 31/07/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Xuyên Mộc - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
The Lifeguard for The Grand Ho Tram Strip property is responsible for ensuring the safety and well being of the guests while they enjoy at the beach, pool area and water sport activities. Provide a safe, clean, friendly and fun environment. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the Vision of The Grand Ho Tram Strip property.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- To always greet the guest in accordance with hotel standard and make them feel welcome around your area.
- Ensure wellbeing and safety of the guests and making sure no harm comes to them.
- Make sure the guest safety around the pool and beach areas is always adhered.
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures
- Maintain inventories of equipment, storing and retrieving items and assembling and disassembling equipment as necessary.
- To keep a watch on the guest when swimming in the pool ensuring their safety comes first.
- Report any Emergency situation to his/her superior and provide any first aid assistance when required
- Reassure that all rescue equipment is in working condition and report any defects or damages.
- Set up sundeck chairs, table, umbrellas, cushions and towels before opening hours of operation and maintaining the standard throughout your duty.
- Assist with all water sports operation in the best manner
- Prepare and set up Team Building, Bonfire if required.
- Perform any other duty/duties that may be assigned to him/her that is not related to your normal duties, by your superior
- Constantly give information to the guest about the events happening daily around the resort
- Must practice methods which comply with sanitation and health guidelines established by local regulations and the Property’s Policies and Procedures.
- Treat all guest and fellow employees with genuine respect and care.
- Trained in and can administer first aid and minor medical support in the case of an accident or emergency.
- Communicates with partnering departments and peers to achieve superior customer satisfaction and efficient operations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Duty Meal
- Accident Insurance 24/7
- Service Charge
Yêu cầu công việc
- High school/ Sport school.
- One year working experience is preferred.
- Lifeguard Certificate is required.
- Swimming well. 400m swimming certificate is preferred.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally.
- English is encouraged.
- Sports, water sports are preferred.
- Organized, can multi-task, good problem solving skills and detail-oriented.
- Safety minded, reliable, mature in decision-making and courteous.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Apply by Hoteljob.vn
Or contact to Human resource department - Grand Ho Tram Strip
Phone number : 0254 378 8125/8130
Address: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Viet Nam
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 1.000 - 4.999
- Ven Biển, Phước Thuận, huyện Xuyên Mộc, tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Renowned as Vietnam’s entertainment capital, The Grand Ho Tram Strip situated just two hours from Ho Chi Minh City, the complex offers two five-star resort towers – The InterContinental Grand Ho Tram and the Holiday Inn Resort Ho Tram Beach, totaling 1,000+ rooms. With over 15 restaurants and bars, five swimming pools, two award-winning Spas, Asia’s top rated golf course – The Bluffs Grand Ho Tram Strip – designed by Greg Norman and a commitment to excite and delight travellers from around the world. The Grand Ho Tram Strip has rapidly established itself as the jewel in Vietnam’s tourism crown
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng tuyển dụng