Waiter/Waitress - New Restaurants @Union Square
- Hạn nộp: 30/06/2021
- Mức lương: 5 - 8 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Present menus and explanations for all menu items as well as specials of the day.
- Present children's menus, when appropriate, and describe specials and Alternative Cuisine.
- Utilize a "Captain's Order" correctly and for the sake of communication.
- Serve a dish to guests while explaining the contents and preparation.
- Be familiar with the beverage service including stemware used and appropriates garnishes.
- Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
- Carry trays properly and safely as well as breaks them down.
- Carry trays, bussing and reset tables with linen or placemat, china, glass,…
- Clean service area when needed.
- Move tables and chairs.
- Clear tables and reset them for specific number of persons.
- Serve all needs for private dining room or private function.
- Provide unobtrusive and professional service.
- Retrieve and stock all linen, china, silver, glassware and food and beverage items.
- Breakdown any buffets, displays or side stations when needed.
- Change ashtrays; serve cigarettes, crumb tables and offer additional beverages or foods
- Sweep/vacuum the floor before a shift if needed.
- Complete opening and closing side work as assigned and has all tables set according to standard.
- Respond properly in any emergency or safety situation.
- Handle a guest walks out.
- Provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
- Be flexible in assisting around different areas of the restaurant in response to business and client needs.
- Recognize and address potential disruptive or undesirable guests.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by restaurant management and staff.
- Report for duty before the scheduled time, clean and tidy and wearing the correct uniform.
- Attend all the training subjects to the service staff and follows all rules and policies of the company
- Utilize POS system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
- Handle cash and credit card procedures according to the guidelines of the accounting department.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: 5,000,000 - 6,500,000 dong/month
- Service charge bases on actual revenue & support allowance on reopening period
- 13th Month salary & other bonuses depending on operation result
- Free for duty meal, parking, uniform and laundry service
- Personal Accident insurance 24/7 covered
- Employee recognition program for monthly and yearly award
- Other attractive allowances: birthday, wedding; baby welcome, hospitalization, funeral,...
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hospitality diploma or equivalent course certificates is preferable
- Good knowledge of food, preparation and beverages with at least 01-year of experience as similar position
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- MS Office knowledge
- Nice looking, male above 1.62m & female above 1.55m
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Số 8 Nguyễn Huệ, quận 1 , TP Hồ Chí Minh
Windsor Property Management Group Corporation (WMC Group) is a hospitality and property services management company headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The company manages a diverse portfolio of offices, restaurants, commercial shopping centers, hotels, and serviced apartments including The Reverie Saigon Hotel, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Times Square, Windsor Plaza Hotel , Sherwood Residence and Sherwood Suites Guided by the company vision and mission, WMC Group is now embarking on a dynamic path of expansion and growth to become one of Vietnam's leading hospitality and property management groups. We welcome dynamic, active and potential talents for our expansion and growth. All potential candidates will have chances to grow with our group at differrent properties.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng HCNS