Hostess - New Restaurants @Union Square
- Hạn nộp: 30/06/2021
- Mức lương: 5 - 8 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Greets and welcomes the guest at the restaurant.
- Greet the guest promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, a smile and good posture.
- Set up host/hostess stand, review guest reservations book, and make recommendations as to the set up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet service standards.
- Handling guests without reservations or those waiting for others to join them.
- Seat the guest promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
- Presenting menus and explanations for all menu items if have no Server available.
- Be knowledgeable on the menus, drink, wine list explanation and beverage service.
- Familiarize with the outlet and kitchen area as well as guest facilities.
- Service all needs for any private dining or private function.
- Service of food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
- Maintaining and keeping clean of all service area to the standard level.
- Complete opening and closing side work as assigned.
- Answer telephones according to Company standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other related service.
- Monitoring guest history and inform the manager of a guest’s special occasion, birthdays, anniversaries, dietary preferences and allergies.
- Provide quick and efficient service to all guests and up keeping Company standards
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
- Ascertain guest's satisfaction and handle any glitches which may arise, informing a manager of the situation and how it was resolved.
- Personally handle all guests’ complaints to note exactly what happened and solution(s) in the glitch form and notify the Manager and Food & Beverage office.
- Addressing guest dissatisfaction immediately and inform the manager of the action taken and/or inform manager immediately of a guest concern so that remedial action can be taken.
- Ensure that proper grooming standards are adhered; to be in full uniform when reporting to work.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Having an effective communication stream among working colleagues.
- Knows what to do in case of sickness, lateness, security checks, fire and other warning procedures.
- Completing all follow-up on a timely basis.
- Continuously maintain communication with all staff members and keep informed of the progress in the restaurant.
- Whenever you are on leave you must ensure all your assignments are properly delegated and the manager informed on the status.
- Constantly inspect and observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Finding new and/ or better ways of doing things through a continuous improvement process thereby streamlining or developing new concepts, methods or techniques for improving guest service and productivity with the consent of Restaurant Management.
- Execute light administrative duties assigned keep track of faxes and any special events taking place in the restaurant.
- Assist in completion of all administrative duties such as:
- Keeping reservation book up to date
- Keeping daily and monthly sales reports
- Keeping attendance sheets up to date
- Keeping proper filing of all documents
- Keeping logbook
31. Providing efficient and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
32. Ensuring guests safety and own safety at all times.
33. Respond properly in any emergency or safety situation.
34. Performing other tasks or projects as assigned by restaurant management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Gross salary: 5,500,000 - 7,000,000 dong/month depending on candidates performance
- Service charge bases on actual revenue & support allowance on reopening period
- 13th Month salary & other bonuses depending on operation result
- Free for duty meal, parking, uniform and laundry service
- Personal Accident insurance 24/7 covered
- Employee recognition program for monthly and yearly award
- Other attractive allowances: birthday, wedding; baby welcome, hospitalization, funeral,...
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hospitality diploma or equivalent course certificates is preferable
- Good knowledge of food, preparation and beverages with at least 01-year of experience as similar position
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language & Vietnamese
- MS Office knowledge
- Female, nice looking & above 1.6 m
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Số 8 Nguyễn Huệ, quận 1 , TP Hồ Chí Minh
Windsor Property Management Group Corporation (WMC Group) is a hospitality and property services management company headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The company manages a diverse portfolio of offices, restaurants, commercial shopping centers, hotels, and serviced apartments including The Reverie Saigon Hotel, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Times Square, Windsor Plaza Hotel , Sherwood Residence and Sherwood Suites Guided by the company vision and mission, WMC Group is now embarking on a dynamic path of expansion and growth to become one of Vietnam's leading hospitality and property management groups. We welcome dynamic, active and potential talents for our expansion and growth. All potential candidates will have chances to grow with our group at differrent properties.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng HCNS