Chef De Partie - Western / Tổ Trưởng Bếp - Âu
- Hạn nộp: 30/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients
- Instruct cooks or other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays.
- Plan, direct, or supervise the food preparation or cooking activities of multiple kitchens or restaurants in an establishment.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, or purchasing for all the food operations within establishments such as clubs, hotels, or restaurant chains.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
- Recruit and hire staff, such as cooks and other kitchen workers.
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes or menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients or the likely number of customers.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques or equipment to staff.
- Arrange for equipment purchases or repairs.
- Meet with customers to discuss menus for special occasions, such as weddings, parties, or banquets.
- Record production or operational data on specified forms.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Year end bonus base on annual performance
- Public holidays benefits (New Year, Lunar New Year, Liberation Day, International Labour Day, National Day, King Hung’s Death Anniversary)
- Annual leave (+ 11 public holidays mentioned above)
- Social insurance (8%), Health insurance (1.5%), Unemployment insurance (1%) paid by the employee/ gross Salary
- 24/24 Personal Accident Insurance
- Parking fee
- 2 duty meals at Staff Canteen
- Uniform covered by the Hotel
- Carte Bienvenue
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum 2 - 3 year experience in Western fine dining;
- Ability to supervise and handle all jobs related, proactive and Hospitality oriented;
- Basic English is a plus;
- Accor’ Heartist is preferable.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Email: h2077-hr1@ sofitel.com
- Số điện thoại: 0908 165 895 (Thành)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 17 Lê Duẩn, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
- (028) 3824 1555
Sofitel Saigon Plaza is located on peaceful tree-lined Le Duan Boulevard just a moment from the city commercial centre with its fabulous shopping dining and landmark attractions like Notre Dame Cathedral and Reunification Palace. Newly renovated rooms and suites offer guests contemporary 5-star hotel style with a blend of modern French design and Vietnamese influences. Each room features spacious elegance while the Imperial Suite is the largest in Saigon. Situated in the business district and offering a full range of expert services the hotel is ideal for business as well as leisure travelers to Ho Chi Minh. It’s fabulous conference facilities make it a preferred host for magnifique weddings and events.