Designer Manager (Building/ Resort/ Theme Park)
- Hạn nộp: 25/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn - Đà Nẵng
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Design Manager responsible for coordinating, pushing the design progress, and discussing in details with Design Consultants base on the idea of the Owner, also ensure that the day to day duties are performed professionally and expeditiously to support the ongoing progress of the project.
Duties and responsibilities:
- DM has to review Schedules and specifications according to the schedule;
- DM has to manage to coordinate with architects or Engineers;
- DM has to provide specification advice to the consultants regarding according for operating;
- DM has to coordinated with mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate ideas solutions;
- DM has to plan, organize the review and evaluate the work of consultants, contractors, and others proactively.
- DM has to knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD, and Project management software;
- Immediately report to the Project Manager of any ideas aspects of the works that may affect construction progress, e.g. quality or difficulty. Take part in risk workshops and report any risks associated with combined systems or general projects to the Project Manager;
- Continually review the contractor's construction schedule during the progress of the site works with regards to design and report to the Project Director on the same;
- In conjunction with the document controller, ensure that the filing/logging of the Architecture documentation is undertaken in line with the project requirement and continually monitor the same;
- Review Contractor's Construction drawings against the Tender drawings for compliance with the design intent and return to Project Manager with appropriate comments/approval within the specified contractual period;
- Review Contractor's material proposals against specified technical performance requirements and advise the Leader on the appropriateness of the proposals;
- Undertake general project site observation/inspection of the Design works for Contractor's adherence to the approved construction drawings and Consultant's specification,good working practices, and construction schedule;
- Be available to undertake off-site inspections of proposed equipment and materials
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Kiến thức:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Architecture certificate
- At least 10 ~ 15 years of design and construction experience with working knowledge of Building, Resort, Theme Park...
- Good verbal and written communications in English;
- Computer literary (MS Office applications; Microsoft project; Autocad Software);
- Knowledge in Architecture Specifications, codes and standards;
- Experience in buildings, Hotels, residences, officers, mixed use complexes;
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Vo Nguyen Giap St., Khue My Ward, Ngu Hanh Son Dist., Danang City, Vietnam.
- 0236 3847 333
The luxurious Furama Resort Danang is a true icon of Vietnam tourism. This 5-star haven on world-famous Da Nang beach is celebrated as Vietnam's most prestigious resort – counting royalty, presidents, movie stars and international business leaders among its celebrity guests. A multi-award winner for its unfaltering commitment to world-class service and facilities, the Furama is not only consistently voted Vietnam's No 1 resort, leading international polls also rank it among the very best resorts in Asia. But the Furama is much more than an idyllic tropical retreat, it is also a premier base for exploring one of Asia's most exciting new destinations – in the early days of being "discovered" by international tourism. Just a short drive from Danang lay four UNESCO-listed World Heritage Sites: the former imperial city of Hue (2 hours), the ancient 'Silk Road' trading port of Hoi An (30 minutes away), the spiritual centre of the Champa civilization, My Son (90 minutes) and the mystical Phong Nha Caves in Quang Binh province (7 hours), considered by some an access to the inner earth!