Finance Officer (Purchasing - Cost)
- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 7 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• To ensure the timely procurement of all goods required by the hotel at the best available price and quality. Handle all goods as PO and collect all supporting document.
• To manage General Store.
• To audit all daily income that has been received by the hotel and to ensure that all relevant revenues such as rooms, food and beverage and other revenues, are correctly and completely recognized and recorded in the General Ledger accounting system.
• To be responsible for the Hotel debtors AR cashiering, invoicing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
• To ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various debtor accounts and ensure they are posted on a timely basis.
• To review purchase requisitions considering issues such as lead times, standardization quantity discounts, and purchasing budgets.
• To assist any Department in the hotel in formulating their material requirements and to use competitive bidding or other approved procedures to obtain the best price.
• To engage in value analysis of currently purchased materials in an effort to achieve cost savings without sacrificing quality.
• To check and manage the current supplier’s list by identifying potential suppliers and conducting vendor visits.
• To be informed about technological innovations and to review lower cost substitute materials with all departments.
• To manage supplier relations for maximum mutual benefits.
• To discharge the duties in an effective and efficient manner.
• To identify and select suppliers, including order follow up and vendor file management.
• To ensure the safety of all stored items by keeping the Store locked when unattended and out of office hours.
• To issue and re-order stock and to ensure that no goods leave the storeroom without a proper authorized store requisition.
• To post on the stock system all movements of goods in and out of stores in a timely and accurate manner.
• To conduct routine physical inventory checks.
• Follow up of all pending purchase requisitions with the purchaser to ensure the timely replenishment of depleted stocks in accordance with the par levels defined by Management.
• To prevent loss, spoilage and breakage by careful monitoring of the expiry date of perishable items, monitoring the slow moving items and keeping the store clean and tidy at all times.
• To ensure the timely preparation of purchase orders so that all approved purchase requests can be ordered and the goods delivered by the suppliers on the date needed.
• Handle market surveys in association with the Departments concerned to determine and/or validate the availability and prices of market goods.
• To coordinate and liaise with the Head of Department on all matters relating to quality and reliability of delivery with respect to current and potential suppliers.
• To keep track of all outstanding purchase orders to ensure that goods are delivered on time.
• To report directly to Financial Controller.
• Works closely with all departments of the hotel.
• To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
• Competitive salary, service charge, social insurance,...
• 2 days off per week.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma in Accounting/ Finance.
• Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar capacity.
• Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and relevant accounting systems.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 73 Hoàng Văn Thái, P.Tân Phú, Q.7
ibis Saigon South Hotel Economy hotel for business and leisure "Welcome to Ibis Saigon South. Our Team and I are here to serve you from the heart and make your stay pleasant." YANG Chris, Hotel Manager Ibis Saigon South is conveniently located few steps from Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) with its easy access to Ho Chi Minh city center as well as Long Hau/ Long Thanh Industrial Park. Surrounded by Business, Medical & Entertainment district of Phu My Hung, our guests can walk to corporate offices, FV Hospital, Tam Duc Heart Hospital & international clinics, the Crescent shopping mall and lake. It's also only minutes away to popular Korean Town and SC Vivo City where popular restaurants & bars and shopping for your venture in District 7. The hotel makes ideal base for leisure and business travelers, featuring 140 modern rooms with timber floors, free WIFI Internet access, Business Corner, Restaurant Outlets and Meeting spaces with its easy access to industrial Zone and City Center.
Thông tin liên hệ
- T&C Department - T&C Manager