Assistant HR Manager - Hotel & Residence
- Hạn nộp: 30/06/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM, Quận 3 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
In charge all personnel & administration tasks in HR Department of projects under-managed by WMC Group.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants based on the basis of the recruitment plan has been approved by the Board of Directors & operational situation at each period.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel following properties operations & approved from HR Head & BOD.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform complex staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures (if any)
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training, health, safety programs,… & propose to HR Head for further implementing.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals.
- Support & involve in yearly manpower planning and expansion.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Support and implement staff appraisal systems and develop effective training policies.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- To process the necessary documentation in the application for work permit/employment pass. (if any)
- Provides feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
- To process, monitor, set up, make the documents, files, and the reports in HR and admin major to the appropriate authorities concerned.
- Coordinate with Departments and support properties for meeting and working with the government on their Inspection Tours.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: negotiation & depend on candidates performance
- Free staff meal, parking lot, uniform
- Full type of insurance as labor law & 24h accident insurance
- Bonus as company policy & depend on the operations result
- Other benefits: birthday, marriage, compassionate, sick,...
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 05 years hospitality working experience as similar roles with strong points is in general knowledge in other sections.
- Good at data analysis, reporting.
- Open-minded, self-motivated, and service-oriented with excellent communication, interpersonal, time management & leadership skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Work from Monday to Friday, 08:15-18:00
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Số 8 Nguyễn Huệ, quận 1 , TP Hồ Chí Minh
Windsor Property Management Group Corporation (WMC Group) is a hospitality and property services management company headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The company manages a diverse portfolio of offices, restaurants, commercial shopping centers, hotels, and serviced apartments including The Reverie Saigon Hotel, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Times Square, Windsor Plaza Hotel , Sherwood Residence and Sherwood Suites Guided by the company vision and mission, WMC Group is now embarking on a dynamic path of expansion and growth to become one of Vietnam's leading hospitality and property management groups. We welcome dynamic, active and potential talents for our expansion and growth. All potential candidates will have chances to grow with our group at differrent properties.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng HCNS