- Hạn nộp: 09/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Implements and maintains all standards that are outlined in the Corporate Hygiene Policies and Procedures. Ensures that all operations are in compliance with local hygiene regulations. Initiates and develops a positive relationship with local regulators and hygiene bureau.
Essential duties and responsibilities
1. Establishes and monitors the FSMS (Food Safety Management System) which helps to reduce the risk of food-borne illness outbreak by identifying, preventing and eliminating problems throughout the flow of food preparation. Identifies and analyses potential hazards and risk areas through the use of the FSMS system on a regular basis. Identifies critical control points from the receiving of food related items through to the final stage of serving.
2. Establishes critical limits for the Critical Control Points and continuously monitors and evaluates their effectiveness. Recommends procedures for remedial actions to prevent and eliminate hazards. Establishes verification procedures to ensure the effectiveness of the Critical Control Points.
3. Retains records and documentation of all the related findings, data, recommended remedial actions, verification procedures, minutes of meetings with concerned parties and any other related governmental bodies. Knows the layouts and locations of all restaurants and kitchens, including the receiving area, food storage area, and various locations of refrigerators for storing different kinds of food.
4. Establishes a Supplier Assurance System, whereby a supplier hazard analysis can be set up and plant audit be carried out on a regularly basis. Identifies the current delivery practices of suppliers, recommends corrective measures (if required) and closely monitors to ensure that practices are adhere to required standards.
5. Identifies the current practice and challenges in the receiving area, waste control and storage of food in the hotel. Recommends and implements a ‘clean’ receiving and storage plan where the risk of contamination of food is brought to a minimum.
6. Recommends and reinforces “re-pack” system. Recommends and implements a proper waste control and management plan. Conducts daily control and recording of refrigerator temperatures. Collaborates with the Engineering department for repair and maintenance should there be any defects found with the refrigerators.
7. Performs random temperature checks of buffet food items. Liaises with laboratory to conduct regular swab tests, culture control tests and water tests for fish tanks. Conducts daily patrols of kitchens, restaurants and other hotel related areas to ensure the following conditions are in compliance with the required food safety and hygiene standards
8. Is able to immediately stop any behavior or action carried out by associates who may be considered detrimental to food safety and hygiene. Works closely with the Executive Chef and EAM-F&B to review the current food handling and service techniques; recommend corrective techniques if required.
9. Works closely with the Stewarding Manager on the cleaning procedures, maintenance program and pest control system to achieve an effective FSMS system. Develops and conducts training program on food hygiene and safety for all food handlers and related personnel on a regular basis; while setting up relevant courses for casual workers who are food handlers that render service in the hotel on a long-term basis.
10. Ensures that all new associates who are food handlers are trained in food hygiene and safety relevant to their position. Implements food sampling and dating system for the Banquet team as back-up in case of an outbreak. Establishes, recommends and monitors the best food hygiene practice for outside catering.
11. Develops and maintains a detailed Operations Manual that reflects policies and procedures, work processes and standards of performance required for food hygiene and safety. Ensures annual review to accurately reflect any changes.
12. Assists in the preparation of the annual Business Plan ensuring the objectives of food hygiene and safety are in line with the business objectives of the hotel and needs of associates. Maintains a daily log book and records all incident reports and findings related to food hygiene and safety.
13. Appropriately delegate’s duties and responsibilities to equipped and resourced associates, nurturing and developing them whilst ensuring standards of operation and food hygiene and safety are maintained.
14. Instill the Training philosophies of the company and work closely with the Training Manager developing Departmental Trainers, ensuring that all Managers and Supervisors take an active role in the training and development of employees.
15. Develops and assists with training activities focused on improving skills and knowledge. Ensures associates have a complete understanding of the related rules and regulations, and that behavior complies.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and others benefit
- Service charge according to Hotel policy
- 13th months salary
- Training and development
- 2 days off/ week
- Uniform and meal are included
- Team building
- 24/7 insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
- Vietnamese talents with minimum three years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both written and spoken
- Familiar with daily/ monthly paperwork/ report
-Qualified training programs on hygiene and food safety controls
- Computer knowledge required
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Kindly contact us at 028 3822 8888 - Ext: 2700 (Ms. Phuong - HR ) or via email as attached in banner.
For more information about job vacancies please dial: 028 3915 5397 or visit our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/new-world-saigon-hotel/
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 76 Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
New World Hotels and Resorts are designed with the discerning business traveler and vacationer in mind and offer deluxe business hotels and resorts in China and Asia destinations. We provide not only a place to stay but a getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. Here, guests will discover a world where the experience is always warm and the care is genuine. Indeed, our hotels are known to be retreats for travelers who desire convenience, privacy and the highest standards of comfort and personalized service. At New World Hotels & Resorts, the door is always open for talent with a passion for hospitality and people. Our professional team is our most prized asset. It has built a concrete foundation of quality and commitment to the world of hospitality. We offer a wealth of opportunity for potential candidates to build a fulfilling career.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Phuong Pham - Director of Talent & Culture