Sale Manager (Korean Speaker)
- Hạn nộp: 23/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ba Đình - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales & Marketing, oversees day to day sales efforts of Sales Managers with specific responsibilities for directing sales, training, and implementing action plans set forth in the Sales Plan.
• Establish new business relationship , maintain existing Korean Accounts and expand of Korean Accounts’ Database
• Responsible for the preparation of the strategic Business Plans, Target for Korean Market. With Sales & Marketing team, DOSM plan and implement Sales Strategy to achieve individual target and cooperate with team members to achieve common goals
• Conduct Daily Sales calls, search for rooms & banquet leads, follow up and convert Sales leads
• Conduct site inspection/Hotel Tour
• Participate in Daily /Weekly/Monthly sales meeting
• Organize and implement effective sales systems and procedures, according to the sales procedures manual
• Communicate with Banquet, Reservations and relevant departments in whole process from prospect bookings, Proposals, Contracts , onsite event , payment
• Good communications, sales techniques negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate effective and appropriate administrative and communication policies and procedures in accordance with Hotel’s Goals and Guidelines
• Assist DOSM/GM in making reports and translating to Korean Language
• Under supervision of DOSM communicate with Head Quarter
• Actively support and promote Lotte’s Loyalty Programs, Lotte Head Quarter promotions/campaigns
• Participate in Trade shows, conventions and promotional events within Hotel, Head quarter, customers’ organizations as required
• Assist with development of new product themes, services and marketing strategies
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 02 months of probation with Full salary & Service charge
- Clear career development plan with many engaging training courses (local & international)
- Wonderful working environment with professional team.
- Annual vacation, Annual health check, Insurance and other welfare as in Labor Law.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Korean Native Speaker
• Open for Vietnamese candidates who can use Korean fluently.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
• 2+ years' of Hotel Sales experience is preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
hoặc liên hệ Hotline: 024 3333 1089
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Số 54 Liễu Giai, Cống Vị, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Lotte Hotel (http://www.lottehotel.com/kr/) is the greatest hotel chain in South Korea and of the Top 3 Asia Brand Hotel. Lotte Hotel Hanoi is a true landmark of the city, connecting the Old Town where history is still kept alive and the New Business District, the symbol of Hanoi’s future. Situated on the upper part of the magnificent 65-floor building, Lotte Hotel Hanoi sets a new standard of 5-star hotel in the city and aims to be a global brand, that brings remarkable differentiation to the guests. We are now looking for qualified and talented people who are willing to give the guests emotional, knowledgeable and quality approach. In return, you will be given a competitive salary and benefit package, opportunities to develop your career.