- Hạn nộp: 10/06/2021
- Mức lương: 8 - 12 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Cầu Giấy - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure effective day to day running of each shift in achieving the goals.
2. Meet and greet all return guests, regular guests, VIP and guests of the hotel both or in absence of front office manager.
3. Monitor daily arrivals by ensuring all guests requests are carried out, all realistic expectations are met, and reservations are honored.
4. Conduct daily shift briefing, meeting, and daily training including pass on all relevant information to the employees on a timely manner.
5. Ensure all issues relating to guest satisfaction are raised, monitored, and followed up on a timely basis.
6. Coordinate and supervise group arrivals and departures by ensuring sufficient staffing levels according to the business flow.
7. Conduct regular employee training and monthly meeting according to individual development plan; monitor their training tracking records.
8. Ensure that all company SOPs and property LSOPs are carried out.
9. Submit relevant maintenance and housekeeping cleaning, blocking rooms, room change requests.
10. Do the roster, annual leave, sick leave and other leave requisitions in system on schedule.
11. Maintain and continuously improve motivational working environment within the department.
12. Maintain and continuously improve building positive relations with other departments.
13. Oversee the personal hygiene and grooming standards of department employees as outlined in the employee handbook.
14. Provide employees coaching and counseling, support and guidance as appropriate.
15. Check all registration card updated by front desk agent to ensure accuracy according to the requirements and the law.
16. Check front desk cash floats to ensure correctness of the amount as issued by accounting department at the end of each shift.
17. Reconcile and check front desk banking and audit to ensure all departments are balanced.
18. Ensure yourself and employees are up to date with current facts of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets/promotions, spa, fitness center and etc.
19. Ensure computer ‘backups’ are done regularly according to LSOP and with corresponding backup reports.
20. Maintain the daily department log, daily courtesy call log, and walked guest log.
21. Attend training sessions as required.
22. Conduct room and floor, property inspections as required by management.
23. Ensure credit policy is adhered to at all times, alerting the front office manager of any potential credit risks.
24. Ensure all check-ins/outs are efficient within standard limit time, assist front desk agent in case of heavy workload.
25. Ensure all stationery levels are well stocked and equipment is well maintained.
26. Ensure the rooms are properly arranged and escort VIP to their rooms.
27. Report to the management any anticipated problem or concerns.
28. Maintain and update a systematic filing system of all information related to guests.
29. Assist all other areas of the hotel when required.
30. Coordinate (in conjunction with designated department) fire and emergency evacuation procedures.
31. Conduct regular perimeter checks of the hotel to ensure standards are being maintained, safeguard potential loss of hotel assets.
32. Ensure manager’s float is maintained at a constant level as issued by accounting department.
33. Any other duty that may be assigned by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương cạnh tranh
- Hỗ trợ ăn theo ca,
- Công ty cung cấp đồng phục, giặt là
- Có cơ hội được thăng tiến lên các vị trí khác
Yêu cầu công việc
1. At least Bachelor degree in any field
2. At least 3 year experience in Duty Manager (FO) position of international hotels
3. Strong result oriented, people management, and leadership skills
4. Strong in inter-personality skill and outgoing, friendly
5. Strong in English communication skill, and computer literate
6. Strong in analytical, problem solving skills, and execution of work
7. Good in front office software computer
8. Proficiency in English communication
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV to: hrm@eastinhanoi,com
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Số 21, phố Duy Tân, Hà Nội, phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Eastin Hotel & Residences Hanoi Khách sạn 4 sao, Ks có 196 phòng
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr Thắng - Human Resources Manager