- Hạn nộp: 10/10/2021
- Mức lương: 8 - 12 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Cầu Giấy - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Collect the par stock report from outlets/departments and prepare the combined par stock report for food, beverage, general engineering, cigar, tobacco and consignment.
2. Conduct a quarterly inventory of chinaware, glass, silverware and linen .
3. Provide an analysis of costs and controlling expenditure for management.
4. Co-ordinate with F&B, housekeeping requirements to maintain stock level for operating equipment efficient running of departments.
5. Supervises, coordinates and participates in all activities of operation analyst and head storekeeper in controlling food and beverage and general storeroom supplies used in the hotel.
6. Responsible in safeguarding the company’s investment in food and beverage inventory and other storeroom inventories and provides the management with accurate and timely operational cost reports.
7. Reviews, checks and sees that bidding procedures as specified adhered to the hotel’s standard. Purchase specifications are followed on a continuing basis.
8. Ensures that the control procedures affecting receiving, storing, issuing, costing and porting control are being followed.
9. Attends and participates in dealing with current problems in food and beverage department and other departmental meetings.
10. Co-ordinates with food and beverage director and other departments involved in matters affecting cost reduction and control.
11. Reports discrepancies and irregularities and recommends corrective action.
12. Co-ordinates with food and beverage director on closing of banquets, events etc. and participate in the formulation and enforcement of sound control procedures for banquet beverage bar control practices.
13. Supervises the daily inventory of perishables and the monthly inventory taking of food, beverage, and supplies and the quarterly operating equipment inventory.
14. Reviews and analyzes all cost reports and checks all end of the month closing procedures. Responsible of the implementation and follow of estimated potential costs for food & beverage.
15. Establishes and maintains par stock for all store rooms.
16. Check and report on the slow moving items in store to reduce the companies exposure on any major write offs of inventory.
17. Review regularly inventory par levels and ensure stocks are kept at appropriate level.
18. Supervise monthly stock takes and update them into the system.
19. Establish and maintain an efficient system of store receiving, stock controlling and issuing.
20. Prepare the daily food and beverage cost.
21. Prepare the monthly F&B cost report.
22. Perform porting checking regularly and discuss with chef.
23. To undertake any other duties as directed by financial controller and hotel management.
24. Update menu items into micros after checking the recipes created by the executive chef.
25. Check wine incentive payment with actual checks issued by the outlet.
26. Co-ordinate with the income auditor on various spot checks and mystery shopper audits to ensure that there are no cash mishandlings in the operation.
27. Establish special event P&L, confirm that the actual revenues and costs are in line with the forecasted P&L. Co-ordinate with the operation to ensure that the hotel’s profits are maximized.
28. Reconciliation report for food, beverage, wine consignment, general and engineering store.
29. Prepare F&B statistics report.
30. Prepare F&B comparison on monthly basis.
Daily and Monthly Report
1. Wine incentive summary (if any)
2. Daily food & beverage cost report
3. Create new items for food & beverage store.
4. Change price, create new item in micros.
5. Supervise and co-ordinate with no. recipe for all outlets.
6. F&B statistics report.
7. F&B comparison
8. Perform other duties as required by Finance Controller
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương cạnh tranh
- Hỗ trợ ăn theo ca,
- Công ty cung cấp đồng phục, giặt là
- Có cơ hội được thăng tiến lên các vị trí khác
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting
2. At least 3 years experience in Cost Controlling function a cost controlling officer.
3. Strong supervisory and managerial skills and result oriented
4. Strong in inter-personal and analytical skill
5. Proficiency in English communication
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV to: hrm@eastinhanoi,com
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Số 21, phố Duy Tân, Hà Nội, phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Eastin Hotel & Residences Hanoi Khách sạn 4 sao, Ks có 196 phòng
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr Thắng - Human Resources Manager