Chef de Partie
- Hạn nộp: 30/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Duy Xuyên - Quảng Nam
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Main Purpose of the Job:
Chef de Partie is responsible for managing the daily operations of kitchen, leading, motivating, assigning work to team members, and controlling costs; and coaching the kitchen team to exceed guests’ expectations for high-quality food.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Assist in the management of the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Monitor consumption and maximize capacity of resources and equipment.
- Create weekly executive set lunch, monthly, promotional and seasonal menus in cooperation with the Sous Chef.
- Monitor the quality of dishes produced in the kitchen.
- Ensure the kitchen and utensils are clean and hygienic.
- Continuously improve health and safety standards.
- Deliver high-quality products to every guest.
- Address guest’s requests and handle complaints promptly and to their satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to guest’s recommendations and share their ideas with staff and management.
- Train, coach, motivate, counsel and evaluate kitchen staff.
- Conduct departmental training & monitor staff daily performance.
- Test and correct any deviations from service procedures swiftly through on the job training.
- Promote a work environment where employees feel valued, appreciated, involved, equal and safe.
- Suggest creative ideas to enhance the kitchen’s image and offering.
- Interact with department and company team members, management, and contractors professionally and positively.
- Attend department and inter-department meetings and share relevant information.
- Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
- Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
- Remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
- Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
- Participate in the company recycling program and follow a strict discipline to reduce, re-use and recycle whenever possible.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee Shuttle Service
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of 2-3 years Culinary experience in a sizable and international hotel/casino.
- Minimum 1-2 years in the role of Chef de Partie.
- Excellent product knowledge of Vietnamese cuisines (Pho, Hue Beef Noodle, Vietnamese Pancake, Cao lau, Banh mi, Quang Noodle, Hue Pork skewers) and pricing of supplies; understanding of HACCP standards and guidelines.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent leadership and supervisory abilities.
- Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
- Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the Food and Beverage department.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- College Diploma or equivalent working experience
- Ability to communicate in English; Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
HOIANA is destined to become Asia’s premier oceanfront playground. It will be the ultimate reward for those who expect the very best in entertainment, vacations and luxury living. HOIANA is located 30 kilometres south of Da Nang, and just 10 kilometers from the World Heritage listed city of Hoi An in Quang Nam Province – central Vietnam’s fastest growing tourist destination. Set on 4 kilometers of pristine tropical beachfront, occupying 985 hectares and receiving US$4 billion of investment, HOIANA is by far Vietnam’s most significant tourism destination and investment to date. We know that providing our guests with a fantastic destination and product is only part of their experience. We need to ensure that every contact they have with us is rewarding, positive and leaves a great impression, and we know that it is our staff who play the most important part in providing this. We are looking for talented, friendly and enthusiastic candidates to join our talent network, who fit into our culture of “Special Place. Special People.” At HOIANA, we are building something very special; with internationally recognized and award winning hotel companies, world class golf courses, exciting gaming for rewards and entertainment, and an amazing array of recreation and spa facilities, we are sure you will find a career opportunity that suits you!
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân sự