Marketing Communication Executive
- Hạn nộp: 31/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Monitor the social media channels including handling enquires and/ or sharing to appropriate person in charge.
- Draft guest responses on behalf of the hotel management team, websites included but are not limited to TripAdvisor.
- Follow up and track marketing materials production and assemble information packages (e.g. brochures, promotional materials, maps, price lists or menus) for promotional events, property tours, and conferences.
- Collect data and review materials for media relations use.
- Update property website by uploading picture and promotion content. Be creative with images and videos for social exposures with upmarket tool.
- Aligned with global guideline, assist with the planning of social strategy to help to increase traffic. Ensure producing consistent brand message across all the social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, google, Pinterest and explore other opportunity on digital channels
- Monitor media coverage and other external factors to identify potential or actual problem areas and opportunities.
- Update and engage with communities on social media platforms to maximize exposure of promotions, events and news from the hotel.
- Assist with on-site media relations for local events, including but not limited to grand openings/ anniversaries, marketing/ promotional events, and other press functions.
- File and update press database, digital library, and press clippings.
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks and prepare monthly, quarterly reports.
- And other tasks assigned by direct manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and others benefit
- Service charge according to Hotel policy
- 13th months salary
- Training and development opportunity
- 2 days off/ week
- Uniform and meal are included
- Team building
- 24/7 insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good English and Vietnamese skills.
- Able to present information well in both one-on-one and group situations.
- Able to write information persuasively to diverse audiences.
- Proficient in standard office equipment and soft-wares, including word processing and publishing software packages.
- Skilled in media tactics, including interview techniques and preparation.
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasking skills and able to complete tasks on time.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Kindly contact us at 028 3822 8888 - Ext: 2703 (Ms. My- HR ) or via email as attached in banner.
For more information about job vacancies please dial: 028 3915 5397 or visit our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/new-world-saigon-hotel/
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 76 Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
New World Hotels and Resorts are designed with the discerning business traveler and vacationer in mind and offer deluxe business hotels and resorts in China and Asia destinations. We provide not only a place to stay but a getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. Here, guests will discover a world where the experience is always warm and the care is genuine. Indeed, our hotels are known to be retreats for travelers who desire convenience, privacy and the highest standards of comfort and personalized service. At New World Hotels & Resorts, the door is always open for talent with a passion for hospitality and people. Our professional team is our most prized asset. It has built a concrete foundation of quality and commitment to the world of hospitality. We offer a wealth of opportunity for potential candidates to build a fulfilling career.