Marketing Manager (Knowledge of Designing)
- Hạn nộp: 30/06/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ba Đình - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Oversees and implements all allocated marketing activities for the property.
*** Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Liaise and manage all marketing activities relating to the concept, production and execution of marketing and promotional collateral to support hotel rooms, food & beverage and sales.
2. Establish and maintain, through advertising, digital marketing and PR, a desirable and favorable image of the organization within the travel trade industry as well as in the local community.
3. Organize events/activities related to the advertising and PR of the property in respect to improving public goodwill. Make and formulate a plan and strategy for a calendar of events.
4. Work with appropriate departments to identify marketing opportunities and to develop the relevant support platforms in terms of collateral, promotions, production and public relations to help drive added awareness and demand.
5. Responsibility for media and will therefore liaise and co-ordinate on own initiative, all communications and entertainment activities with all media, bloggers and influencers.
6. Work to strengthen relationships with members of local press by regular entertainment, which is part of the process of getting press releases placed and receiving favourable coverage of the hotels’ activities.
7. Development and maintenance of a detailed list of all newspapers, magazines and relevant broadcast media outlets, including freelance writers and foreign correspondents.
8. Ensure on an on-going basis that all media releases and information on the websites is current and accurate.
9. Development of close working ties with relevant tourism authorities and other industry partners (such as airlines) to maximize media opportunities and familiarization visits
10. Ensure local media is informed of all special events, in-house promotions and visiting VIPs through direct contact, press releases, etc.
11. Assist with media invitations for press conferences, special events, promotions, etc.
12. Maintain a strict enforcement on production guidelines and criteria on all production processes.
13. Initiating and placing the hotel and/or hotel personnel stories in local media that will add to the awareness and prestige of the hotel.
14. Co-ordinate media familiarization visits for all departments concerned, liaising with relevant operational staff.
15. Assist with sales in hotel site inspection as required with meeting and conference organizers, who have high potential media value.
16. Manage the budget of the department and ensure spending are in accordance of preset
17. Develop a crisis management plan for the hotel in conjunction with executive committee team and local authorities’ guidelines and expectations.
18. Serve as spokesperson for the hotel driving times of crisis and emergency.
19. Obtain market intelligence regarding a specifically assigned competitor hotel and their selling/ marketing strategies, new facilities etc.
20. Keep track of competitor’s activities on an ongoing basis through newspaper cutting or magazine clipping and report on them in the appropriate meetings.
21. Maintain an effective tracing system for files and paper work.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary and bonus according to the regulations of the Hotel/Lương thưởng theo quy định của Khách sạn.
- Full social insurance, health insurance and insurance premium (pay according to the salary signed in the labor contract)/BHXH, BHYT đóng theo mức lương HĐLĐ.
- Uniforms are provided/Được cung cấp đồng phục
Yêu cầu công việc
*** Job Profile and Qualifications:
1. At least Bachelor degree in any field.
2. At least 5 years experience in the same field or relevant.
3. Strong in inter-personality and leadership skill.
4. Proficiency in English communication and computer literate.
5. Having a lot of experiences for designing digital.
6. Know Digital Design (Photoshop)
1. Director of Sales, Director of Sales & Marketing.
2. Director of PR & Marketing Communications
Note: This job description can be modified, as business demands require without prior notice
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- D8 Giảng Võ, Quận Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Hanoi Hotel is the first international hotel in the Vietnamese Capital. With 218 deluxe rooms and suites overlooking the scenic Giang Vo Lake. The centrally-located hotel is the perfect place for your Hanoi stay, whether for business or pleasure. The hotel is a short walk from various Government agencies, Embassies, the diplomatic quarter and the International Exhibition Centre, and is in walking distance from an array of shopping options. Hanoi Hotel is 30 kilometers from Noi Bai International Airport and 3 kilometers from the Hanoi Railway Station. The hotel’s luxury accommodation features sweeping views of the lake, city and beyond. Elegantly furnished and equipped with a range of modern amenities, the rooms are sure to make your stay a pleasant and comfortable one. Hanoi Hotel also provides a wide range of facilities like restaurants, meeting rooms, serviced office, tennis court, sauna & massage, fitness center, e-gaming center and evening entertainment club. Our dedicated and well-trained staff is ready to show you why hospitality is one of our hallmarks. The Hanoi Hotel is renowned for its complete range of evening entertainment and the best Chinese cuisine in the city.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự