- Hạn nộp: 25/07/2021
- Mức lương: 20 - 30 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Bắc Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• To ensure that customer safety and security is maintained to high levels at all times.
• To ensure all workplace accidents are reported on the prescribed form, all accidents / near misses investigated immediately following accident.
• To report any health or safety hazards and accidents to board of management and record on the appropriate accident report form immediately following accidents.
• To ensure all equipment is kept in good working order and used only for the purpose for which it was intended. Report all broken or damaged departmental equipment to Board of Management and record on appropriate maintenance report form.
• To be fully conversant with departmental fire and evacuation procedures.
• To ensure all staff are aware of procedures to follow in the event of emergency, such as fire holdup, earthquake, bomb. etc. line with Hotel/Company Policy and Legislation.
• To train Contingency Plan for security team
• To make plan and to carry out the fire drill & evacuation every quarter for staff and residents.
• To keep of all accidents in advance and taking care of solving the problem happen as accident of robbery, disturbance of drunken, prevention of fire, protection of Hotel Facilities, treatment of Emergency patients, death or burglar accident etc...
• To ensure The CCTV system has to be always upgraded to service for this purpose.
• To establish open relationships with Local or City police (even with The Military if necessary), particularly with the Anti – Terrorism Police and the City Fire Brigade in order to receive their high cooperation and assistance in emergency cases
- Keep close liaison with the local and other Government Authorities on matters such as vice, gambling, violence, theft or other unlawful issues committed within the premises and special security arrangement for certain events and functions.
- Oversee the operation of, and in conjunction with the Chief Engineer, the maintenances and installations or upgrade of security equipment and systems.
- Other duties to be assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good communication skills both in English and Vietnamese
- Working knowledge of local laws, investigation methods, fire codes and life safety codes.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
- College or vocational training
- Certification in safety and training and / or licensed as a Security Officer or Law Enforcement Officer may be required. Certified CPR, First Aid instructor and training in law enforcement techniques desired.
- 3 years experience as security and safety manager /or military/law enforcement experience.
- To have the preopening experience is a top priority
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- The updated resume in English
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- C5, Do Nhuan Street, Xuan Dinh Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hanoi, the former French-colonial city with its rich 1000 year old history and culture, welcomes Fraser Residence Hanoi – the newest addition to the Frasers Hospitality collection that offers business and leisure travelers the best in contemporary living at a prestigious address. The smartly-appointed hotel residence is ideally located within the fast-developing Xuan Dinh ward, in a high-end residential neighborhood and new diplomatic precinct. Boasting sumptuously decorated apartments designed for maximum style and comfort, plus all the modern conveniences from high-speed Wi-Fi to gym, spa and childcare services, Fraser Residence Hanoi is your preferred address for a memorable stay in this beautiful city.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nguyen Thu Hoai - HR Manager