- Hạn nộp: 31/07/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Support the hotel Management to define the hotel strategy (in terms of business mix and pricing by season and type of day) for the future periods – the initial annual forecast and act as overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/owner.
• Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
• Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
• Take daily decisions to optimize the hotel turnover. Decisions in terms of pricing, inventory management (RMLs open/close), group quotation, distribution channels...
• Identify new revenue opportunities.
• Analyze the hotel(s) results and performance (average rates, occupancy rates, RevPAR..). Survey the market and competitors in terms of performance (RevPAR Index, market penetration…), pricing and availability as a basis for future tactical decisions with the Hotel(s) GMs.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting
• Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
• Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
• Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
• Ensure an accurate and dynamic forecast for the future dates (by room and revenue by segment and day) based on the RM referenced systems recommendations and a daily monitoring of the data (portfolio, booking pick-up, events, and calendar events).
• Ensure that his recommendations are implemented in reservation and reception, and that systems (PMS, TARS, RMS) are updated accordingly.
• Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
• Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc.…).
• Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
• Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
• Create and maintain a 13 month rolling demand calendar.
• Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
• Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies
• Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
• Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
• Analyze the contract performance (price, allotments, number of rooms sold, etc.)
• Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc.…) points.
• Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
• Ensure that a “RM culture” is spread in the hotel, through the animation of weekly yield meetings (gathering the GM and the key hotel managers) and regular coaching and training sessions for the hotel teams.
• Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
• Advice and coach the client in other operational areas.
• Any other reasonable requests made by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 12 days full paid leave a year, insurances paid in accordance with the Law
- Professional working environment. Care about your career advancement
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge and Experience
• Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management
• Prior experience in Revenue Management is an asset. Minimum of 2 years of experience as Sales Manager / 3 years of experience as Front Office or Reservations Manager / 2 years of experience in a related field
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• High degree of professionalism with sound human resources management and business acumen capabilities
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
• Good communication and customer contact skills
• Service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
• A team player & builder
• A motivator & self-starter
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Due to number of applications we receive, only short listed potential candidates will be contacted for interview
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Số 40 Cát Linh, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
The re-branded and renovated 5 star upscale Pullman is located in the business and diplomatic district of the city, offers easy access to all tourist areas and wants to be the vibrant hub of exchange of Vietnam’s capital. The hotel has 242 rooms, a 200 cover All Day Dining Restaurant “La Cheminee” with an Open Kitchen, a “Mint Bar”, extensive banqueting facilities for wedding parties and events up to 500 guests and we also provide 24 hours a day in room dining. The Pullman has an outdoor pool, a large parking, a Fit Lounge and a full service Spa.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mrs. Phuong - Human Resources Manager