Bếp trưởng Điều hành | Executive Chef
- Hạn nộp: 30/06/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Côn Đảo - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Fully embrace, implement and safeguard the overall Wellness philosophy, concepts and programs such as Sleep with Six Senses, Eat With Six Senses and Grow With Six Senses. All aspects of these wellness and initiatives will be adopted and implemented throughout the operation and its strategic planning and development.
- Safeguard the Eat With Six Senses program and make sure that this program and all other nutritional brand initiatives are fully embraced within the Kitchen department. All aspects of these wellness and nutrition initiatives will be adopted and implemented throughout the operation with particular focus on growing or making our own products.
- Ensure all directives on environmental protection and preservation, re-usage and minimum wastage, purchasing and packaging such as the abolition of single-use plastic by 2022, social responsibility and all other practices documented in the Sustainability Guidelines are followed in the outlets to maintain a harmonious and sensitive approach to our environment and cultural surroundings.
- Monitor sorting of food and material waste and liaise with the gardeners for efficient food wastage removal for composting, plus for growing our own produce and featuring this produce in our culinary offering.
- Assume full responsibility for the efficient operation of the Kitchen department, including the Culinary, Stewarding teams to provide exceptional product and service within brand operating standards.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and practices and updating knowledge and skills to improve the product and service offering, continually focus on the rejuvenation of the culinary experience. Menus and signature dishes will be constantly assessed to remain relevant and in keeping with Six Senses wellness and sustainability practices and with seasonal availability, while Destination Dining experiences will reflect this innovation and creativity from a culinary sense.
- Purchasing practices meet the requirements of the Six Senses nutrition and sustainability platforms, while stocktakes and storage assessment will be undertaken at the required times to ensure all stock is on hand, properly stored and in line with Six Senses control and hygiene standards.
- Monitor the final product prior to serving to guests, make appropriate suggestions and recommendations to resort management for improvements within the food operation.
- Interact with guests and hosts in a professional, courteous and positive manner and proactively seek feedback. In the event of guest complaint: effectively carry out service recovery to the satisfaction of guests.
- Instill a quality and cost control philosophy through training and education so that all hosts are fully engaged with delivering exceptional food within budget. Payroll costs will be minimized by maximizing the productivity and efficient scheduling of hosts. The Kitchen budget will be strictly adhered to, with menus accurately calculated for maximum gross profit and all costs and margins continually monitored and controlled to drive profitability, while taking into consideration the preservation of required standards with every decision made.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary;
- Single accommodation with housekeeping and laundry service twice/week;
- Transportation to & from the resort/accommodation;
- Duty meals;
- Medical & accident insurance 24/7;
- Uniform & laundry services;
- Relocation cost provided;
- Annual home leave & domestic tickets;
- Other benefits to be discussed during the interview process.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma in Culinary Arts or similar
- More than five years experience in a similar or greater role in luxury hotels with proven results
- Personally involved, visible, and proactive leader with excellent organizational skills, capable of providing focused direction and continuing to establish the property’s prominent position within the market
- Well-developed capability for strategic decision-making and a track record of proven results in the areas of customer satisfaction, operational excellence, host satisfaction, revenue, and profit.
- Have an intuitive sense of product and service quality, a passion for excellence, and an understanding of the sophisticated needs of the luxury customer.
- A business-savvy leader with demonstrated financial understanding and interpretation of reports plus cost and inventory control.
- Responsive, engaged, and interactive leader, capable of building strong positive relationships with hosts that result in a shared vision of success for the operation, demonstrated ability to leverage shared resources and to manage through influence.
- Advanced MS Office platform
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with some knowledge of the local language and customs.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Six Senses in terms of guidelines, rules and regulations, operating standards, facilities, and services.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng gửi CV về email: Nộp hồ sơ; Nộp hồ sơ.
Liên hệ SĐT | Zalo: 0914 399 382 (Mr. Trí)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Đất Dốc, Huyện Côn Đảo, Tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
The spectacular Con Dao archipelago of islands is located to the south-east of Vietnam. The largest and most beautiful, Con Dao Island, hosts the Six Senses Con Dao along a one-kilometre, white sand beach surrounded by dramatic mountain landscapes. The remote setting and preserved natural landscape provides an extraordinary sense of seclusion, creating an ideal place to escape, relax and live close to the natural elements. Designed to offer individual style along with a strong sense of community, Six Senses Con Dao redefines experiences for hosts and guests! Located on the picturesque island of Con Dao, off South East Vietnam *Staff (Host) benefits include: - Light airy accommodation (Staff Village) in Con Dao Town - Multi cuisine meals provided - Excellent salary package and unbeatable host benefits like: Learning & development programs, Sponsorships for Higher Learning, International opportunities with Six Senses after qualifying period.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr. Mẫn - Tuyển Dụng Nhân Sự