Resort Liaison Officer
- Hạn nộp: 30/09/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thị Xã Sông Cầu - Phú Yên
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
The specific duties of the Resort Liaison officer are as follows:
• Establish and manage the governmental relationships and liaison at all levels.
• Co-ordinate all administrative work between the investors, the consultants and the local authorities.
• Organization and follow up of legal licensing needed by Zannier Hotels, Bai San Ho Resort, including draft letters, prepare and submit the dossiers to the competent authorities. Ensure the attainment of licenses and other permits needed by the development (in the scope of current laws and regulations).
• Representing the company to attend the meetings, events as invited by the authorities, local communities.
• In particular liaise with the communes and villages in the immediate vicinity of the project concerning the relationship with the Company as well as the implementation of the agreement concerning the 24.4 Ha sea area of the Company.
• Liaise with local villages and communes to set up potential community support programs and initiatives in line with Zannier Core Values.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Competitive benefit package
- 2 days off/ week, 12 annual leaves/ year
- 24h accidental insurance
- Uniform + staff meals + accommodation (shared room) are provided for non-local candidate
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 3-5 years working in similar role.
- Should have a high command of MS Applications like Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Full CV in English
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Phú Yên, Việt Nam
Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô is a luxury resort located in Phu Yen province of Vietnam, in the heart of a preserved 98-hectare natural site facing an impressive one kilometer long white sand beach. Its name in Vietnamese translates into “bay of corals”, in reference to its untouched coastline and beautiful coral reefs. Surrounded by spectacular hills, lush vegetation and authentic paddy fields, the resort lies far away from the mainstream tourist paths and yet just a 40 minute drive away from Quy Nhon. It features 73 spacious villas (46 with private pools), 3 restaurants and 3 bars, a beautiful spa and wellbeing area, a business center and an activity center offering a wide variety of beach and water activities as well as other outings. Zannier Hotels - Sublimate the moment, glorify the place Zannier Hotels aims to be a contemporary demonstration of excellence, innovation, integrity & simplicity. A burgeoning hospitality company recognised among its peers, that shares the dream and desire for capturing unique and authentic memories. An international group with hotels in France, Belgium, Namibia, Cambodia and soon Vietnam.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Hoàng