Assistant Director of Sales
- Hạn nộp: 15/10/2021
- Mức lương: 20 - 30 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ba Đình - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Attend and proactively participate in departmental, as well as regional sales meetings by acting upon intelligence such as client feedback, competitor information, sales reports, new leads, problems, etc.,.
• Develop sales strategies for area of direct responsibility, agree with Director of Sales. Adhere to strategy and ensure targets are met.
• Prepare and report weekly sales call plan and weekly entertainment plan to DOS.
• Establish a regular core pattern for meeting with principals of target markets and conduct site inspections within the Hotel.
• Maintain focus on all hotel facilities including food and beverage and outside catering. Ensure regular F&B promotions are communicated and promoted aggressively.
• Assist in developing and implementation direct mail campaigns in conjunction with Marcom Manager.
• Ensure you have an understanding of relevant hotel reports, are able to analyze results and act upon them to ensure the hotel’s budgetary targets are met in all market segments.
• Monitor guest/clients services and operational requirements in order to identify shortfalls in the operation.
• Demonstrate effective selling techniques in promoting Hotel products and services.
• Negotiate contracts only with approved suppliers as per company policy and procedure.
• Participate in the preparation of the annual Business Plan.
Monitor all product and performance standards and ensure action is taken when standards are not being met.
• Ensure files, correspondence and other relevant business documentation are maintained.
• Increase leisure accounts and ensure repeat business through exceptional relationship-building and negotiating, excellent follow-through, organization and self-motivation
• Plan, upsell and consult with client for detail of meeting or function to include space requirements, times, audio-visual equipment needs, billing instructions, etc.
• Work closely with other departments within the hotel to ensure proper handling of each function
• Resolve any issues, complaints and/or problems to ensure quality deliver and client satisfaction.
• Follow proper event management procedures for event execution that include Banquet Event Order creation, Food & Beverage forecasting, resume communication, amenity or VIP designation, and room block management.
• Maintain accurate and timely internal hotel communication.
• Understand monthly hotel forecast.
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers in a professional way and positive manner, in order to solicit business, meet client needs and resolve complaints.
• Prepare and undertake sales trips domestically or internationally as required.
• Meet VIP’s on arrival, conduct site inspections and host important potential and existing clients as required.
• Supervise and regularly train sales staff.
• Deputies for the DOS in his/her absence.
• As one of the hotel’s key ambassadors, maintain a high standard of personal presentation and appearance.
• Be familiar with and adhere to the company’s fire and emergency plan at all times.
• Work hours as required to meet the demands of the business
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive & competitive salary with high service charge.
- 02 months of probation with Full salary & Service charge
- Clear career development plan with many engaging training courses (local & international)
- Wonderful working environment with the professional team.
- Annual vacation, Annual health check, Insurance, and other welfare as in Labor Law.
- Having special package for Director level.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Experience: At least 5 years working in the Hospitality industry or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. Candidates have to have strong experience in M.I.C.E sales for both Corporations and Government.
- Credentials: Working Experience in 5-Star Hotel/Resort Sales Department Works preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good writing skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
hoặc liên hệ Hotline: 024 3333 1089
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Số 54 Liễu Giai, Cống Vị, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Conveniently located between Hanoi’s Old Quarter and the new business districts, LOTTE HOTEL HANOI connects the rich cultural history of the past and the promising future of the city. Situated in the upper part of the magnificent 65-floor Lotte Center, LOTTE HOTEL HANOI proudly represents a new standard of international 5-star hotels. Featuring 318 rooms in total, with 235 standard rooms and 83 suites, which all offer a breathtaking panoramic view of Hanoi and 7 restaurants and bars with unique concepts, this is the ideal place for you to indulge in pure luxury and make any visit an idelible memory. With 14 stylish meeting rooms in various size, a wide range of meeting concept from intimate to expansive can be offered to the maximum of 1,200 guests.
Thông tin liên hệ
- HR Department - HR Department/Hanoi Office