DIRECTOR OF SALES
- Hạn nộp: 15/10/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Tây Hồ - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Responsibilities and means
1. To manage Sales & Marketing Department to ensure staffs comply with Property’s policies and support departments for advice and assistance. The Manager is responsible for the unit’s Strategic Business Planning, Administration, Human Resources Management, Quality, Financial Management and Service Delivery.
2. The performance of the Director of Sales is assessed on their effectiveness as a member of the Property’s management team, the business results of their unit, the management skills developed and effectively applied by the individual and the training and development of their staff.
3. To set and meet the objectives, sales target and budgeted revenue.
4. To develop, implement, maximize, monitor and evaluate the PARKROYAL Serviced Suite’s Strategic Business Planning (goals, tactics and actions) to achieve and exceed forecasted revenue figures in room, food and beverage, and all other revenue generating departments.
5. Produce action plan related to the Revenue plan to ensure Revenue plan objectives are achieved.
6. Provide a professional, advisory support service to the General Manager.
7. To represent the marketing function on the PARKROYAL Serviced Suite’s executive committee
8. To strategically analyze business performance to facilitate accurate and meaningful forecasting, involving the respective heads of department as appropriate
9. To proactively manage all the marketing resources and funds, and control departmental costs, working through the respective heads of department as appropriate.
10. To work closely with other executive committee members in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the property and the satisfaction of guests.
11. To implement the strategic marketing process, maximizing the available marketing data, marketing portal, competitive intelligence…in order to make sound decisions.
12. To constantly monitor and evaluate local, national and international market trends, and the competitor residences’ initiative, in order to make sure the property’s marketing and operation remain competitive and cutting edge.
13. To oversee marketing communications, e-marketing, and public relations activities to support the objectives outlined in the annual marketing plan.
14. To review the reports and analysis compiled by the marketing communications manager – strategy/ marketing analyst, and discuss strategies, opportunities and threats within the division, and with the relevant heads of department.
15. Investigate potential markets by: Analyzing guest history, studying guest’s questionnaire, reviewing government statistics on visitors to the city, analyzing competition’s sales/ promotion efforts….
16. To develop and foster good rapport with the public, clients and members of the trade, government officials, media and press, in an effort to ensure and promote a good image of the residence.
17. To represent the residence at associations, chambers of commerce, social functions, and national tourism board in coordination with the General Manager.
18. To ensure all sales advertising and public relations efforts provide optimum profit returns.
19. Drawing upon the assistance of the Human Resources Department, and in the environment of multi-skilling and creative rostering, the Director of Sales will be held accountable for the effective management, in accordance with PARKROYAL Serviced Suite’s policies and philosophies, of staff at each level.
20. Responsibility for effective recruitment, training and development, certification, performance evaluation, turnover reduction and optimization of productivity through efficient work practices and staff rostering.
21. Support and reward staff innovation.
22. To ensure that all necessary tools and equipment are provided to staff in order to function efficiently.
23. To conduct weekly and monthly meetings with the sales team and related departments for job follow up and information dissemination purposes.
24. To create a good working atmosphere and efficient cooperation in the Sales & Marketing department.
25. Maintain open communication with peers, superiors, and subordinates at all times.
26. Directly responsible to the GM and will liaise closely and manage the reservation, sales and public relations teams.
27. Maintains and develops fruitful relationships with existing and potential clients, suppliers and colleagues.
Replacement and temporary missions
28. To perform other related duties and special projects as required by the General Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hotel Management Diploma/ Degree, or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in the Sales & Marketing field or Hospitality/ Tourism management.
- Fluently in both Vietnamese/ English.
- Strong organizer and planner, able to think long/ short term.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and extract trends from data and strategies outcomes.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
- Be familiar with Hotel system/ software
- Minimum 8 years in Hospitality Industry of similar Sales & Marketing capacity or an equivalent combination of education and work – related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 67 Trich Sai Street, Bưởi Ward, Tay Ho district, Hanoi City
August 2019, Singapore - Singapore-headquartered Pan Pacific Hotels Group is bringing its first serviced suites product into Vietnam with the opening of PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi in 2022. This marks the debut of the Group’s PARKROYAL brand in Hanoi, where it already operates the award-winning Pan Pacific Hanoi. With this latest addition, the number of properties under Pan Pacific Hotels Group in Vietnam will increase to three, including PARKROYAL Saigon in Ho Chi Minh City. Located at the scenic West Lake, Hanoi’s largest freshwater lake and local landmark, the 126-unit PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi commands panoramic views of the surrounding areas including landmarks such as the Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple, Phu Tay Ho temple, and numerous gardens, ponds, restaurants and shops. It is less than a 15-minute drive from key business, commercial and tourist areas of Hanoi, including the Ba Binh and Hoan Kiem districts, as well as upcoming attraction, Sanrio Hello Kitty Land. PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi is more than a serviced apartment or hotel. It features a rooftop restaurant and bar, multi-function spaces, fitness center and wellness facilities including a swimming pool. True to PARKROYAL’s service philosophy, every guest will be received warmly as an individual. Guests are welcome to stay longer, whether for business or leisure, and enjoy the convenience and comfort of a home as each unit will be thoughtfully-designed in warm, welcoming décor and equipped with modern amenities including a kitchenette, washer and dryer.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Yến HCD Manager