- Hạn nộp: 15/10/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Tây Hồ - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
1. To work closely with Department Heads to ensure that the PPHG’s standard of quality for all purchases is maintained at all times.
2. To ensure that all purchase requisitions are attended to on a timely basis.
3. To ensure that all purchases are properly documented and authorized.
4. To ensure that the standard of competitiveness among suppliers is maintained at all times.
5. To constantly update knowledge and awareness of new and innovative products through interview of sales representatives, publications and attendance in relevant trade shows and exhibits.
6. Maintain file of catalogues and descriptive material/literature on all PPHG operating equipment, operating supplies and printed forms.
7. To set standards of accreditation of suppliers.
8. To maintain and regularly update master-list of accredited suppliers.
9. To maintain an organized filing system of all purchase requisition, canvass sheets and purchase orders
10. Other duties and projects as assigned by the Financial Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduation in commerce is preferred.
- Highly articulate in English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of all aspects of purchase, accounts, legalities of Hotel industry.
- Knowledge of all types of purchase related taxes applicable.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in Purchase related operations, of which at least 2 years in a 5-star establishment.
- Strong organizer and planner, able to think long/ short term.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
- Be familiar with Hotel system/ software
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 67 Trich Sai Street, Bưởi Ward, Tay Ho district, Hanoi City
August 2019, Singapore - Singapore-headquartered Pan Pacific Hotels Group is bringing its first serviced suites product into Vietnam with the opening of PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi in 2022. This marks the debut of the Group’s PARKROYAL brand in Hanoi, where it already operates the award-winning Pan Pacific Hanoi. With this latest addition, the number of properties under Pan Pacific Hotels Group in Vietnam will increase to three, including PARKROYAL Saigon in Ho Chi Minh City. Located at the scenic West Lake, Hanoi’s largest freshwater lake and local landmark, the 126-unit PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi commands panoramic views of the surrounding areas including landmarks such as the Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple, Phu Tay Ho temple, and numerous gardens, ponds, restaurants and shops. It is less than a 15-minute drive from key business, commercial and tourist areas of Hanoi, including the Ba Binh and Hoan Kiem districts, as well as upcoming attraction, Sanrio Hello Kitty Land. PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi is more than a serviced apartment or hotel. It features a rooftop restaurant and bar, multi-function spaces, fitness center and wellness facilities including a swimming pool. True to PARKROYAL’s service philosophy, every guest will be received warmly as an individual. Guests are welcome to stay longer, whether for business or leisure, and enjoy the convenience and comfort of a home as each unit will be thoughtfully-designed in warm, welcoming décor and equipped with modern amenities including a kitchenette, washer and dryer.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Yến HCD Manager