- Hạn nộp: 15/10/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Tây Hồ - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
- To direct and co-ordinate overall activities of the Housekeeping Department, ensure maximum guest satisfaction by conducting regular guest rooms inspections and inspections of public areas as well as the surrounding service areas.
- To plan, organize, direct and manage all Housekeeping operations. Establish policies, procedures, job - descriptions, objectives and work standards in compliance with the requirements and specifications of the residence to ensure cleanliness, maintenance and orderliness of all guest rooms, public areas, linens, uniforms & laundry room, back of the house and their surroundings are maintained to the standard required.
Responsibilities and means
1. To take full responsibilities in guest service operations of Housekeeping department to ensure, maintain hygiene standard, safety and quality of product as per request.
2. To organize, managing, supervise the daily work of department. To check logbook and actual, check information, attend department daily meeting before attend HOD meeting.
3. To attend daily Briefing with GM and other Department Heads to inform activities of department on time.
4. To organize, manage and develop personal of department. To check evaluate, organize training and coach on professional skill. To implement staff’s rewarding as well as punishment on time effectively.
5. To set operating plan, to assign task of department (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly). To organize periodic, unplanned meeting and set training plan to department.
6. Regular schedule routine inspection of all Housekeeping areas with Assistant Executive Housekeeper & supervisory personnel to ensure all areas are cleanliness follow up standard, all the furnishings, facilities, and equipment are clean and good maintain.
7. To ensure that all Housekeeping staff is adequately trained for the job including: job knowledge, chemicals usage, specific job function and health and safety training.
8. To organize and directly take part in customer service, meet guest incase guest complain or problem cause by the subordinate.
9. To approve for department purchase order.
10. Manage department operations and control for all consumption of Guest suppliers, chemicals. Monitor department cost effectively, control HK store and stock base on monthly inventory to make sure par stock enough for operation.
11. Manage laundry outsource to monitor uniforms, linens & guest laundries washing to make sure cleanliness, hygiene and everything is in good condition. Responsibility to control laundry cost outsource & linen par stock base on monthly inventory to make sure enough for operation.
12. To handle uniform for all staffs (to coordinate with purchasing to work on designing, purchasing of material and tailoring.
13. Coordinate with Finance controller for Department yearly budget and fixed asset.
14. Establishes and implements policies and procedures for department’s operation.
15. Establishes work standards and work flow. Implements and controls Housekeeping procedures that ensure for the health and safety of staffs and guests, such as lost and found service, key control, security and emergency case.
16. Drawing upon the assistance of the Human Resources Department, and in the environment of multi-skilling and creative rostering, the Front Office Manager will be held accountable for the effective management, in accordance with ORHN policies and philosophies, of staff at each level.
17. Responsibility for effective recruitment, training and development, certification, performance evaluation, turnover reduction and optimization of productivity through efficient work practices and staff rostering.
18. Support and reward staff innovation.
19. To ensure that all necessary tools and equipment are provided to staff in order to function efficiently.
20. To conduct weekly and monthly meetings with the Front Office team and related departments for job follow up and information dissemination purposes.
21. To create a good working atmosphere and efficient cooperation in the Front Office department.
22. Maintain open communication with peers, superiors, and subordinates at all times.
23. Directly responsible to the GM and will liaise closely with other operation teams.
24. Maintains and develops fruitful relationships with existing and potential clients, suppliers and colleagues.
Replacement and temporary missions
25. To perform other related duties and special projects as required by the General Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma or degree in Hospitality Management or Business Administration.
- Good command of English both in speaking and writing.
- Computer knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Leadership skills, communication skills.
- Strong organizer and planner, able to think long/ short term.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Organizational capability.
- 5-year experience in the same position in hospitality industry.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 67 Trich Sai Street, Bưởi Ward, Tay Ho district, Hanoi City
August 2019, Singapore - Singapore-headquartered Pan Pacific Hotels Group is bringing its first serviced suites product into Vietnam with the opening of PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi in 2022. This marks the debut of the Group’s PARKROYAL brand in Hanoi, where it already operates the award-winning Pan Pacific Hanoi. With this latest addition, the number of properties under Pan Pacific Hotels Group in Vietnam will increase to three, including PARKROYAL Saigon in Ho Chi Minh City. Located at the scenic West Lake, Hanoi’s largest freshwater lake and local landmark, the 126-unit PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi commands panoramic views of the surrounding areas including landmarks such as the Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple, Phu Tay Ho temple, and numerous gardens, ponds, restaurants and shops. It is less than a 15-minute drive from key business, commercial and tourist areas of Hanoi, including the Ba Binh and Hoan Kiem districts, as well as upcoming attraction, Sanrio Hello Kitty Land. PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi is more than a serviced apartment or hotel. It features a rooftop restaurant and bar, multi-function spaces, fitness center and wellness facilities including a swimming pool. True to PARKROYAL’s service philosophy, every guest will be received warmly as an individual. Guests are welcome to stay longer, whether for business or leisure, and enjoy the convenience and comfort of a home as each unit will be thoughtfully-designed in warm, welcoming décor and equipped with modern amenities including a kitchenette, washer and dryer.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Yến HCD Manager