Assistant Front Office Manager / Phó Quản Lý Bộ Phận Tiền Sảnh
- Hạn nộp: 31/10/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for assisting the Front Office Manager as a Management in the overall day to day operations of Front Office Department. He/ She is in charge of any tasks during the absence of Front Office Manager. At all times the Assistant Front Office Manager is expected to lead by example - their behaviors, speech and appearance must be without fault. Their treatment of staff must be courteous and discretionary. Their guest service standards must be the benchmark that sets the levels to be attained by all hotel staff.
• Supervise the activities of a Guest Relations/ Butlers shift ensuring that guests receive prompt, professional attention and personal recognition.
• Directs all aspects of the guest relations/ butlers function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction to current and future VIPs.
• Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
• As a representative of Management, the Assistant Front Office Manager will be called upon to deal with guest problems and/or complaints. In dealing with these situations, the Assistant Front Office Manager must ensure that they use tact and diplomacy and remain within the organizational policy in rectifying the situation.
• The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for taking care of all VIP’s and ensuring that they feel comfortable and enjoy their stay.
• The Assistant Front Office Manager is in charge of front office department in case of The Front Office Manager is on leave.
• Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
• Supervise Resort Host team & Butler operations during assigned shift including assign Resort Host/Bulter for VIP guests
• The Assistant Front Office Manager must lead dynamically the Guest Relations Section & be pro-active to develop the section to an even higher level of service.
• The Assistant Front Office Manager is supervising more specifically.
• Lobby Assistance & Guest Relations team
Guest Treatments Standards
• Personally and frequently verifies that guests in his/her operation are received the best possible service available.
• Schedules him/herself to be on the front during peak operation hours, checks on standards of services, and cleanliness, greets and assists in the check in of guests and escorts VIP guests to the room.
• To be demanding and critical to service standards as per Premier Village Phu Quoc Brand standards.
• He/ She is constantly strives to please all guests that he/she may come into contact with.
• He/ She deals, as required/requested, with the solving of any guest complaints/feedbacks,
• Is responsible that employees act professionally and are well trained and provide friendly and efficient service.
• Maintains an atmosphere of tranquility at the Front Desk, never give the impression that there is an issue.
• Responsible for the timed handover, briefs by in/ out managers in the department.
• He/ She ensures all the daily evalpack reports are made consistently Responsible for attending to, resolving or acting upon any alarms or security breaches that may occur whilst on duty.
• He/ She ensures that you are aware of and “up-to-date” with all happenings and operations within the hotel. It is vital that you have an obvious presence throughout the hotel, and is visible and move through public areas and departments continually whilst on duty.
• He/ She is responsible for ensuring clear and constant communication lines are kept with all ambassadors and hotel department.
• To acquire, through training provided, a comprehensive knowledge of the hotel Computer System, guest loyalty program, Telephone System, Internet providing system, key card & safety box.
• He/ She is in charge of Planet 21 for Front Office department
• The Assistant Front Office Manager ensures that all staff on duty are at all times immaculately groomed and wear correctly his/ her uniform.
• He/ She ensures all staff are present at scheduled time in the appropriate departments.
• The Assistant Front Office Manager must be fair and just in any staff disciplinary action required whilst on duty.
• He/ She ensures that all ambassadors behavior and service skills are in line with the hotel standards.
• All aspects of human resource functions and employee reviews, conflict resolution and documentation.
• He/ She ensures that ambassador are fully knowledgeable on the use and benefits of services, products, programs, marketing and promotions
• He/ She is oversees the daily movement of guest activities and is able to resolve any guest complaints and establish an amicable relationship with guests, clients and customers of the Hotel.
• He/ She recommend improvement in operations, especially in the aspects of developing better service standards, increasing revenue and reducing costs.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Suncare Insurance (provided by Aon)
- Staff Accommodation will be provided
Yêu cầu công việc
• 2 years experience in Front office / Guest services/ Guest Relation/ Assistant Manager or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Opera
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV to Nộp hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
PREMIER VILLAGE PHU QUOC RESORT - MANAGED BY ACCORHOTELS Located in Ong Doi Cape – in the Southwest of Phu Quoc Pearl Island , Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort is in a unique position in Asia: clear sea water, fine white sand, gigantic rock, beautiful hill slope and dreamlike primeval forests. The resort was designed by the world’s leading designers. It has many leading facilities: restaurant chain with a capacity of up to 1,000 people, premium spa, modern entertainment club, restaurant area for luxurious parties... Especially, the resort has a zero-entry swimming pool with a length of more than 300m and an area of 8,000m2 and peninsulas connecting the eastern coast to the western one.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân sự