Assistant IT Manager/ Trợ lý quản lý Công nghệ thông tin
- Hạn nộp: 31/10/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Nam Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Assists with the development and maintenance of a detailed Department Operations Manual that reflects policies and procedures, work processes and standards of performance within the Division and ensures annual review to accurately reflect any changes.
• Ensures the availability of any stationery or consumables required by any I.S. systems.
• Ensures that all licenses are complete and up-to-date.
• Keeps software in the Property Management System up to the current release as instructed by the Area Director of Information Systems.
• Conducts regular Departmental Communication Meetings.
• Advises the management of the Hotel on additional facilities that could be provided by either existing or further I.S systems and technological advances.
• Provides the appropriate level of professional, courteous and caring service to other employees (internal customers) and other visitors to the division
• Ensures all employees provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst feeding back a prompt follow up.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Maximizes employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
• Directs employees to ensure productivity meets standards given in accordance with Hyatt Design Standards and Criteria and the Hyatt International Finance Operations Manual.
• Assists with the preparation of the annual Finance Business Plan ensuring Divisional Objectives fully address business objectives of the Hotel and needs of employees.
• Assists with the preparation and regular update of the Finance Departmental Budget, in close cooperation with the Director of Finance ensuring targets are met and costs are effectively controlled.
• Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
• Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system.
• Provides technical assistance, advices to Hotel management so as to minimise overhead expenses and maximise productivity in all areas.
• Assist authorised users in relation to operation of the Hotel’s I.S. system hardware, various modules and supporting personal computers.
• Coordinates timely repair and return to service any faulty systems or items of equipment.
• Ensures that preventive maintenance required by any I.S. equipment in the Hotel is carried
• Establishes and implements procedures to ensure backup of data in any I.S. system.
• Rebuilds data corrupted by either hardware or software faults.
• Coordinates the investigation and timely handling of any software fault reports or enhancement requests.
• Coordinates the timely handling of any software fault reports or enhancement requests.
• Sets up emergency procedures to continue the operation of the Hotel in the event of system failure.
• Provides manuals on the issue of I.S systems and incorporates those manuals into the relevant operating procedures of the Hotel.
• Establishes necessary security measures to prevent unauthorised access to the I.S. systems.
• Provides technical assistance to internal and external audit staff.
• Works with Sales and Marketing Department and Operational Departments to set up and maintain clean relevant databases for management purpose.
• Oversees the recruitment and selection of all IS employees. Ensures that Hotel guidelines are adhered when recruiting and use a competency-based approach to selecting employees.
• Through hands on management, closely supervises all IT applications and users in the performance of their duties and ensures this is in accordance with policies & procedures and applicable laws.
• Delegates as appropriate the duties and responsibilities necessary to trained employees who are well equipped and resourced to correctly accomplish these tasks.
• Nurtures and develops employees whilst ensuring standards of operation and safety are maintained.
• Embraces the Training initiatives and philosophies of the company and works closely with the Training Manager and Operational Management to improve employee’s skills and knowledge.
• Ensures that employees have a complete understanding of the Hotel Work Rules and Regulations, and that their behaviour complies. Corrects inappropriate behaviour in accordance with policy.
• Monitors employee morale and provides honest performance feedback and development opportunities.
• Conducts Performance Appraisals as assigned, providing honest and appropriate feedback.
• Effectively communicates guiding principles and core values to all employees.
• Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all IS employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the Hotel and department’s grooming standards.
• Maximises the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
• Conducts regular check in conversations and annual Performance Development Discussions with employees and to support them in their professional development goals
• Plans and implements effective training programmes for employees in coordination with the Training Manager and Departmental Trainers.
• Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
• Supports the implementing, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values and Culture Characteristics.
• Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
• Ensures that employees follow all Hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
• Feedbacks the results of the Colleague Experience Survey and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Attends and contributes to all Meetings as required.
• Ensures all employees provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found.
• Takes an active involvement in the welfare, safety, development and well-being of employees providing advice, counselling and truthful, diplomatic feedback.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation & grooming.
• Exercises responsible management and behaviour atall times and positively representing the Hotel management team and Hyatt International Corporation.
• Responds to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the Hotel, industry and company.
• Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in taxes, employee and industrial relations.
• Maintains strong, professional relationships with the relevant representatives from competitor Hotels and other organisations, especially travel agencies, local business groups and airlines.
• Reads the Hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the Hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work at one of the biggest hotel group in the world which has been named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list, an annual ranking of companies with outstanding workplace cultures according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- International and professional but friendly 5-star working environment.
- Opportunity to join international training and development opportunities within Hyatt group.
- Delicious and nutritious meal at Hotel Associate restaurant.
- Uniform provided by Hotel.
- Opportunity to stay free up to 12 complimentary room nights at all Hyatt property over the world, and get staff rate for other stay.
- Food and Beverage discount at Hotel restaurant.
- Accident Insurance
- Other benefits following Hotel policy & Vietnam labor law
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor or above Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 5 years on similar / managerial position. Having experience in international hotels is a plus.
- Deep understanding about Network, IT management, Internet and Email, Collaboration platform
- Proficient in English speaking and writing communications.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- CV in English
- Subject: Date applying - Applied position - Your name.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Conveniently located in Hanoi’s fast-emerging business district and close to major sporting and convention sites, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency West Hanoi is a peaceful urban oasis where business travelers and leisure guests can enjoy seamless and relaxing experiences in its modern accommodation, elevated meeting spaces and dynamic culinary venues.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Human Resources Department - Human Resources Secretary