Utility/ Hotel Custodial ( VIKING OCEAN CRUISES )
- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2023
- Mức lương: 12 - 20 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Clean all public Guest areas, back of house (BOH) and crew areas. Regular cleaning of officer and crew cabins.
• Clean assigned Guest & crew corridors, trolleys, lockers, and pantries.
• Work with and use various chemical cleaning products and floorcare equipment.
• Remove dirty dishes and/or glassware from public areas.
• Ensure that cleaning equipment is kept in good working order, reporting any maintenance and/or repair needs to the Assistant Chief Housekeeper.
• Assist Guests with directions and general information in Guest areas, according to Viking’s STAR Service Standard.
• Correctly handle cleaning products, materials and housekeeping equipment, segregating garbage, and making sure that all Public Health Standards are maintained.
• Participate in luggage duty on embarkation & disembarkation day.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly salary is paid via on-board Visa card, no tax deduction
• Five ( 5 ) paid vacation days for each month worked is included in the salary; this is accumulated and only paid at the end of the contract
• Health insurance is provided during the contract period ( not applicable to vacation )
• All crew have life insurance at $100,000 death in service benefit
• No charge for crew laundry facilities, including detergent dispensers
• Free Wi-fi on-board
• Medical and visa expenses will be reimbursed on the first payroll against original receipts
• The company covers flights and transfer to the vessel from and to your nearest international airport of your country of residence; hotel overnight is optional for long-distance travels
• Uniform is provided; including shoes and safety equipment, and maintained by our main laundry
• Two-crew only recreational areas ( indoor and outdoor )
• Access to the guest gym after 10 PM
Yêu cầu công việc
• 1 year’s experience as a Utility/Hotel Custodial or similar position in a premium brand hospitality environment or a formal hospitality training and a minimum of 6 months experience, is required; previous hotel and ship experience is preferred.
• A strong background would be considered if no shipboard employment experience.
• Ability to confirm for clean background/ reference check completed upon proposal.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Updated C.V. without employment gaps is needed; to note any unemployment
• References and appraisals for at least the last two ( 2 ) year performance evaluation
• Work employment certificate
• Company references
• All documents should be sent via email. We will contact you for further requirements of other documents needed after we receive these documents
• Incomplete application will not be considered
GCS Vietnam will process your documents to match the position you are applying for before submitting your application to VIKING.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 5th Floor, Dong Phuong Building, 4/B1 Lot 26BC, Le Hong Phong Str., Dong Khe Ward, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City, Viet Nam
Tên: CÔNG TY TNHH GCS VIỆT NAM Tên giao dịch: GCS VIETNAM CO., LTD. Mã số doanh nghiệp: 0201796769 Địa chỉ: Tầng 5, toà nhà Đông Phương, số 4/B1 lô 26BC đường Lê Hồng Phong, phường Đông Khê, quận Ngô Quyền, Tp. Hải Phòng Thành lập ngày 03/ 07/ 2017. Lĩnh vực hoạt động: tuyển dụng lao động làm việc trên tàu du lịch quốc tế.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Kim Thanh - Managing Director