Sales Coordinator (ibis Saigon South)
- Hạn nộp: 30/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 7 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- To maximize hotel revenue by selling accommodation, and F&B services
- To build up hotel best image to public and to local accounts
- To ensure hotel targets and objectives achieved within S&M department
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
- Provide timely information flow and reports in accordance with the required sales administration process
- Maintain frequent and open communications with Sales Teams and Properties’ staff
- Process reservations and lease proposal /agreements/BEO in a timely and efficient manner
- Handle telephone/Email inquiries and attend to clients’ needs promptly
- Assisting Sales team convert sales leads
- Maintains and update Master Database
- Assisting Sales team Source new contacts from directories, internet, newspaper, magazines, etc…
- Assisting in site inspections or model tours
- Maintain an efficient filing system and stationery inventory status
- In charge Administration of S&M
- Reports as required on sales activities as weekly/monthly report on schedule internal & external
- Assist Sales team with collateral distribution and direct mail campaigns
- Assist Sales team on prepare all necessary collateral for sales calls, sales blitz and sales trips.
- Assist S&M on monitor & upload FB activities
- Monitoring trust you report
- Do weekly report and schedule.
- Prepare all necessary collateral for sales calls, sales blitz and sales trips.
- Issue, sort and file contracts systematically.
The Sales Executive is responsible to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
- To attend to any other job requirement as requested by the Head Chef for the efficient functioning of the Department and to respond to changes in Departmental functions as dictated by the Industry, Company, or the Hotel.
- To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as designated or required by Management from time to time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Competitive salary, service charge, social insurance,...
- 2 day off per week
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma in Tourism/ Hospitality Management / Business Administration or equivalent.
- Preferably experience in hospitality industry
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under high pressure.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 73 Hoàng Văn Thái, P.Tân Phú, Q.7
ibis Saigon South Hotel Economy hotel for business and leisure "Welcome to Ibis Saigon South. Our Team and I are here to serve you from the heart and make your stay pleasant." YANG Chris, Hotel Manager Ibis Saigon South is conveniently located few steps from Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) with its easy access to Ho Chi Minh city center as well as Long Hau/ Long Thanh Industrial Park. Surrounded by Business, Medical & Entertainment district of Phu My Hung, our guests can walk to corporate offices, FV Hospital, Tam Duc Heart Hospital & international clinics, the Crescent shopping mall and lake. It's also only minutes away to popular Korean Town and SC Vivo City where popular restaurants & bars and shopping for your venture in District 7. The hotel makes ideal base for leisure and business travelers, featuring 140 modern rooms with timber floors, free WIFI Internet access, Business Corner, Restaurant Outlets and Meeting spaces with its easy access to industrial Zone and City Center.
Thông tin liên hệ
- T&C Department - T&C Manager