Project Procurement Manager
- Hạn nộp: 08/09/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Hoàn Kiếm - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
To ensure the timely procurement of all goods required by the hotel at the best available price and quality . To act as a professional including all activities involved in obtaining material & service at minimum costs without sacrificing the quality.
Monitoring Purchasing performance to ensure compliance with all purchasing procedures, payment term, Vietnam's law, etc .
• To cooperate with all organizations and persons engaged in activities designed to enhance the development and standard of purchasing.
• To counsel and assist fellow purchasing personnel in the performance of their duties
• To introduce the product to the Kitchen & FB department which is of industry standard but at a price lower than existing price .
• To introduce new items to the F&B which are available seasonally.
• To conduct market survey monthly and compare with the current price.
• To understand and implement the policy of cost effectiveness of each item to be purchased
• To have an effective knowledge on the import regulation and import procedure.
• To monitor the repeat order and put effort to reduce the price based on market trend with the gradual openness of market.
• To have a good negotiation skill.
• To liaise & deal with local authorities such as Custom, Tax , Hygiene , etc.
• To follow and maintain the SOP of HACCP for Sofitel standard.
• To cultivate a sound with Local and Foreign supplier Relationship
• Develops, reviews and approves new or improved administrative, purchasing and clerical procedures to maintain economy and efficiency of operation.
• To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform and other duties as designated by management
• Refer to operations manual (SOPs) for details if required :
- Accor SOP - Purchasing functions Index : FIN-04-01
- Accor SOP- Purchasing procedure Index : FIN-04-02
- MH SOP - Purchasing SOP 2012
- MH SOP - Suppliers selection SOP 2013
- Evalpack policy for Purchases & stock, & etc.
Financial and Revenue Responsibilities
• To consider first the interest of the company in all transactions and to carry out and believe in the company’s established policies.
• To engage in value analysis of currently purchased materials in an effort to achieve cost savings without sacrificing quality.
• To assist any Department in the hotel in formulating their material requirements and to use competitive bidding or other approved procedures to obtain the best price.
• To coordinate and liaise with the Head of Department on all matters relating to quality and reliability of delivery with respect to current and potential suppliers.
• To check and manage the current supplier’s list by identifying potential suppliers and conducting vendor visits
• To identify and select suppliers, including order follow up and vendor file management
• To buy without prejudice, seeking to obtain the maximum ultimate value of each dollar of expenditure.
• To keep track of all outstanding purchase orders to ensure that goods are delivered on time.
• To ensure the timely preparation of purchase orders so that all approved purchase requests can be ordered and the goods delivered by the suppliers on the date needed.
• To subscribe to and work for honesty and truth in buying, and to denounce all forms and manifestation of commercial bribery.
• To analyze the supply, demand, and prices and to assess the local events as they affect materials
• To visit and evaluate suppliers, to request quotations or bids, to negotiate prices and terms, to place orders, to resolve problems, to follow up any outstanding delivery and activate any payment with Hotel current suppliers and potential suppliers.
• To consider and set-up the Economic Ordering Quantity (EOQ).
• Managing HEOS requisitions / imports
• To have good MC system skill to control delivery schedule, POs outstanding / pending. Maximize PRs is raises on system and Minimize of manual PRs.
• Approves bid proposals and specifications, presents recommendations on purchases for management approval
• Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operation, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless service and also, maintain positive relationship with all other departments.
• Researches and evaluates commodity areas and make recommendations for standardization and addition to qualified products list. Make suggestion to management concerning possible improvement in purchasing and store. Routine and control procedures to lower cost, inventory level etc…
• Evaluates overall revisions, price and past performance of each contract and approves prices increases. Review contracts for accuracy prior to renewal.
• To able to initiative in urgent situation and give priority according to the needs.
Training and Human Resources Management
• To plan and organize periodical departmental training for subordinates for the content, the quality of presentation, accuracy and investigate to clarify all points of variances.
• To report directly to Financial Controller
• Works closely with all departments of the hotel.
• All ambassadors are required to comply with every reasonable request from their hierarchical supervisor(s) within an amount of time that it takes to comply under normal circumstances.
• All ambassadors may be assigned to other duties in the hotel as and when required by business levels.
Health and Safety
• Ensure that all potential and real Hazards are reported immediately and rectified
• Be fully conversant with all departmental Fire, Emergency and Bomb procedures
• Ensure that all emergency procedures are rehearsed, implemented and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
• Ensure the safety of the persons and the property of all within the premises by fairly applying Hotel Regulations by strict adherence to existing laws, statutes etc.
• Ensure all staff within the department work in a manner which is safe and unlikely to give risk of harm or injury to selves or others
To be fully conversant with:
• Hotel fire procedures
• Hotel security procedures
• Hotel Health and Safety policy and procedures
• Hotel Facilities and attractions
• Hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures
• Sofitel Keys of Luxury and Appearance guidelines
• Sofitel “BE Magnifique” vision and its corresponding strategies
• Methods of accepted payment of the company
• Short and long term company marketing promotions
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Theo thỏa thuận
Yêu cầu công việc
Hợp đồng 1 năm
Theo thỏa thuận
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 15 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi.
Sofitel Luxury Hotels, new worldwide reference (120 hotels all around the world), goal is to reinforce its position in the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is the market leader within the luxury hotel sector in Vietnam and a favorite amongst the discerning travelers from around the world. This historical landmark hotel is considered as one of the best hotels in the region with regular worldwide and domestic recognition. In all, the Metropole garnered 33 awards in 2013, including Readers' Choice Awards by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure. The hotel features 364 rooms and suites (offering both the traditional and Contemporary flavors of Hanoi) French, Vietnamese and Italian Restaurants complemented by two of Hanoi’s favorite bars plus an award winning Spa, naturally lit meeting venues and a team of over 600 Ambassadors. Ongoing commitment to product enhancement and service delivery from the hotel’s senior management and owners provides the perfect background to a strong and positive sales effort.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Vân Hương - Human Resouces deparment