Assistant Conference & Events Manager
- Hạn nộp: 31/07/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 3 - TP HCM
Mô tả công việc
Escarpment Group encapsulates the essence of regional luxury travel in Australia. With substantial growth in intrastate travel for leisure, conferences and events, we are looking for a seasoned C&E Sales or Events Coordinator with experience in event sales, coordination and above all have the drive, energy and professionalism to deliver outstanding events and optimise business opportunities .
This is a hands-on role for an experience hotel C&E Sales manager with excellent command of English and highly developed organisational skills to live and work in the Blue Mountains. The role of Conference and Events Coordinator involves driving and refining sales strategies, conversion of enquiries to bookings and optimizing revenue in Conference and Events business across our hotel properties. The C&E Sales Coordinator will be responsible for meeting and exceeding individual and Sales Team KPIs (Revenue, Targets. Conversions). Experience in using hotel property management systems including Opera PMS and Sales & Catering is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Handle booking enquiries for conferences and events across multi-outlets and prepare proposals in accordance with event sales policies and procedures
2. Conducting site inspections with thorough product and services knowledge and confidently guest enquiries. Flexibility required with working schedule.
3. Track sales enquiries and conversions from inception to delivery and be highly organised to follow up with payments and processing of various event requirements.
4.Provide the highest level of customer service on a consistent basis and maintain the expected professional standards of all properties whilst ensuring sales is the number one priority.
5. Operate the Sales & Catering system and OPERA PMS ensuring policy and procedure is adhered to by all team members.
6. Work with Director Marketing, Sales and Revenue to set appropriate Sales Team KPIs and reporting associated with these targets.
7. Liaise with all properties Functions Operations staff and Venue management to ensure smooth event operation.
8.. Assist in the day to day operation of the conference and event team as and when required
9. Attend to telephone and other communication queries from customers and ensure response times of such issues within the prescribed time as specified.
10. File and track all relevant correspondences with the client and ensure that C&E department is organised and efficient
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Professional and multi-cultural working environment
• Competitive Salary
• Social Insurance and Health care
• Training and development in career path
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful, candidates should have:
1. Excellent command of English – speaking and writing
2. Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in events coordination and Food & Beverage operation, from 5-star hotel background
3. Working knowledge of Opera PMS and Sales and Catering software and relevant skills and qualifications
4. Excellent presentation and communication skills in a similar role
5. Demonstrated track record in event sales /coordination and genuine passion for events industry.
6. Be flexible in working hours and understand the nature of the events industry
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Initial applications including Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter to:
Successfully screened applicants only will be contacted for a follow up interview.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 100 - 499
- 111 Lý Chính Thắng, M Floor, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Escarpment Group - A luxury collection of unique escapes Nestled on the edge of the Greater Blue Mountains National Park and Hunter Valley Wine Country is Escarpment Group’s collection of distinctive properties encapsulating heritage, indulgence and character at its very best. Each of the five properties are unique to the Blue Mountains and Hunter Valley regions and provide an immersive journey through Australia’s most visited tourism destinations. Lilianfels Resort and Spa, Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, The Hydro Majestic Hotel, Parklands Country Gardens & Lodges and the Convent Hunter Valley are tourism icons steeped in history and surrounded by dramatic natural landscapes and breathtaking views. Regional food and wine is at the heart of the Escarpment Group journey and its restaurants showcase the region’s best produce created by a team of passionate professionals who have made the region their home. Sustainability is a core value for Escarpment Group’s growth as it continues to provide guests with an immersive journey of the regions whilst minimizing its impact on the natural pristine environment.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Kieu Van Anh