[Melia Vinpearl in Central] Cluster Revenue Manager
- Hạn nộp: 10/06/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Toàn Quốc, Đà Nẵng
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Design the RM strategy for hotels under their responsibility to maximise RevPAR and EBITDA.
- Design the pricing strategy for each segment and monitor results every day.
- Monitor Duetto pricing rules on which pricing decisions are based, and ensure that the right strategy is in place for each market segment and period. Ensure that the system is updated and correct.
- Lead the upselling strategy in hotels in the three key moments: reservation, pre-arrival and arrival.
FORECASTING AND BUDGET
- Create weekly and regular forecasts for hotels under their responsibility.
- Create minutes and action plans for each forecast, ensuring the viability of actions to face the challenges detected in the forecast.
- Create annual budgets for hotels and all the required periodic reviews or ad-hoc reforecasts.
- Analyse and monitor trade fair periods and the peak dates for hotels. Increase the RGI of hotels during periods of high demand.
COMMUNICATION AND VERIFICATION OF MHI STANDARDS
- Maintain active and regular communication with the operations team to report results, ensuring that the CEO and COO are also informed about performance and strategy
REPORTING AND DATA ACCURACY
- Preparation and leadership of the Business Review meetings related to the performance of hotels under their responsibility
AD HOC PROJECTS
- Lead the reporting of all forecasts, "what if" scenarios, or other reports required for hotels under their responsibility.
- Support the RM Director when specific reports are required
- Embrace new technology and protocols defined by MHI (DUETTO, Melodia, etc.).
- Be an ambassador for the company's reporting model, supporting the standardisation and updating of BI and reporting tools.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- Yearly Incentive bonus
- Insurance contribution as per law
- Premium Healthcare
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent English, a second language will be an advantage
- Local candidate/ Vietnamese
- Specific knowledge: Hotel management system
- 2 years in a similar position in large hotels/ resorts or international companies
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Email: Nộp hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Đảo Hòn Tre, phường Vĩnh Nguyên, TP. Nha Trang, Tỉnh Khánh Hòa
“Melia Vinpearl” is a cooperation between Spain’s famous hotel group Meliá Hotels International and Vietnam’s leading resort and entertainment brand Vinpearl, aiming to become one of the leading hotel brands in Vietnam. "Melia Vinpearl" currently has a total of 12 hotels and resorts in operation of Vinpearl stretching from Hai Phong to Tay Ninh. The cooperation with Meliá Hotel Group is part of the strategic orientation of enhancing and internationalizing vinpearl brand in the field of hospitality and resort. The cooperation with Meliá Hotels International is part of Vinpearl’s strategy to advance and internationalize the brand in the hospitality field. This perfect combination will bring about the opportunities for domestic and foreign tourists to enjoy diverse experiences through Vinpearl’s signature local “all-in-one” complexes and world-class standard services by such an internationally prestigious hotel brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nhân Sự - Ban nhân sự vùng