Assistant Front Office Manager
- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2022
- Mức lương: 12 - 20 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Cát Hải - Hải Phòng
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Assists the Front Office Manager in all aspects of their duties
• Assist Front Office Manager in execution of the management of staff
• Monitor Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
• Monitor Front Office and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure staff members, known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition
• Control the availability of rooms, rooms types, accuracy of room count and rate categories
• Maximize occupancy, revenue and average rate while maintaining high service standards
• Liaise with Housekeeping Department to ensure room image is maintained and rooms are returned as Vacant Inspected as quickly as possible
• Turn away guests if occupancies deem it necessary ensuring no good-will is lost
• Liaise closely with Executive Housekeeper to ensure special guest needs, amenities and other room related requests are met
• Be aware of credit policies and procedures and liaise closely with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out
• Know system recovery procedures and trains the team in these procedures
• Interpret computer reports
• Compile statistics for front office and provide reports relating to that area
• Continually check the accuracy of room count
• Approve upgrades and special amenities in absence of manager
• Maintain inter-departmental relationships to ensure seamless customer service
• Inspect frequently for cleanliness and orderliness, the lobby, reception and cashier’s desk and, on a random basis, VIP rooms prior to arrival
• Assist in the preparation of efficient work schedule for Front Office Staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures
• Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees
• Provide input for Front Office Departmental Meetings and deputizes in cases of absence of the Manager
• Promote Inter-hotel sales and in house facilities
• In conjunction with the Emergency Response Team prepare emergency procedures upon advice from relevant authority that cover such emergencies as Fire, Power Outage, Bomb Threat, Cyclone Warnings, etc
• Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures
• Is prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failures and bomb threats
• Assists department manager to ensure departmental Risk Management Calendar actions are up to date as per monthly calendar schedule.
• Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Superior and Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
• Perform any other task assigned based on the hotel needs or requirements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and OPERA
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
• Ability to manage complex relationships
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume to email:
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi tắm Cát Cò 3, tt. Cát Bà, h.Cát Hải, TP.Hải Phòng.
Nestled between towering limestone karsts and lush island mountains, Hôtel Perle D'Orient Cat Ba – MGallery welcomes travellers to a world of tranquil beauty, unhurried exploration and homegrown delights. The resort brings a cosmopolitan touch to a classic Indochine style, while offering guests sublime views of Lan Ha Bay and nearby Cat Ba National Park. Featuring an open-style layout that's modelled after traditional Vietnamese homes, each of 121 rooms at Hôtel Perle D'Orient has been designed to evoke Indochine's storied history. It is a history that comes alive in the well-appointed interior décor: high quality hardwood floors, old-style clawfoot bathtubs, rattan wicker chairs, traditional ceiling fans and intricate tiling patterns. All make use of classic material and furnishings to capture the spririt of heyday Indochine
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự - T&C Department