Lobby Greeter (Female)
- Hạn nộp: 15/08/2022
- Mức lương: 3 - 5 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Greeting new patrons and thanking departing customers for their business.
- To assist our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office related functions.
- To maintain Hotel’s high standard of hospitality at all times.
- Answer guest's questions and provide hotel's information.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Free motor parking
- Free and ready ironed uniform
- Professional orientation and internal training courses
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both written and spoken
- Hotel management college diploma or above
- Customer - oriented, customer relationship skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
For more information about job vacancies please dial: 028 3915 5397 or visit our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/new-world-saigon-hotel/
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 76 Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
New World Hotels and Resorts are designed with the discerning business traveler and vacationer in mind and offer deluxe business hotels and resorts in China and Asia destinations. We provide not only a place to stay but a getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. Here, guests will discover a world where the experience is always warm and the care is genuine. Indeed, our hotels are known to be retreats for travelers who desire convenience, privacy and the highest standards of comfort and personalized service. At New World Hotels & Resorts, the door is always open for talent with a passion for hospitality and people. Our professional team is our most prized asset. It has built a concrete foundation of quality and commitment to the world of hospitality. We offer a wealth of opportunity for potential candidates to build a fulfilling career.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Phuong Pham - Director of Talent & Culture