Giám sát lễ tân/ Front Office Supervisor
- Hạn nộp: 30/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 7 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Responsible to assist Front Office Manager and Rooms Division Manager in monitoring Front Office operations, in charge of the daily operations under RDM’s supervision by achieving target of Department such as Guest Satisfaction and Recruitment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS:
Responsible to control front office operations in regards of accounting procedures and guest service procedures. Continuous departmental training is key responsibility.
Daily reporting and checking Check-out bills and Payment Master account. Be responsible for office supplies. Handle daily requisition forms and daily report for approval of the FOM/ RDM.
• Represent the hotel in a positive manner on and off duty
• Make reports to the RDM
• Analyze results and give ideas to increase profitability.
• Check the City Ledger with the financial Controller.
• Ensure that the statistics data concerning the daily operations of the Front Office are correctly recorded.
• Optimize the sales by suggestive selling; train staff on selling techniques and ensure that they are implemented.
• Welcome and register the guest according to the procedures.
• Accommodate special room request whenever possible.
• Stay up-to-date on room rates, packages, discounts and how to handle each.
• Review the room rates, room location, and types of room.
• Promptly notify housekeeping of all late check out, early check in and special requests.
• Develop thorough knowledge of the software used in the Front Office.
• File and post all charges to guest accounts.
• Follow the message handling procedures.
• Report any unusual occurrences and requests to his superior.
• Handle every kind of requests and complaints of the guests under control
• Keep properly the accounts of the guests for their expenses during their stay and charge them upon departure or any time they ask for it.
• Handle room changes according to availability.
• Control the issue of room key.
• Give suggestions and comments to direct RDM.
• Handle all inquiries of guests and give all the information required.
• Prepare all the necessary forms required to carry out the daily operation.
• Know cash handling procedures.
• Complete guest check-in procedures.
• Change foreign currency based on the daily bank rate given by the Financial Controller.
• Balance the cash, currency, credit cards received and hand them to the accounting department.
• Verify the transfer of guest charges from other departments
• Prepare the check out and billing for the guests.
• Make reports to the accounting department.
• Verify if all the expenses have been charged on the bills of the guest as well as the amount.
• Complete guest checkout procedures.
• Settle guest account.
• Handle payments.
• Prepare the records upon checkout and check in.
• Transmit his/her knowledge to the staff to improve their performance and correct them if necessary.
• Prepare all the necessary documents for the day to day operation and assign the tasks to subordinates.
• Check that tasks are accomplished accurately by the staff.
• Supervise the work of subordinates.
• Check operational documents like Front Office logbook, arrival and departure lists.
• Check the list of guestroom assignment for the next day.
• Present in the lobby during the busy period like check-in and checkout.
• Check and coordinate the car transportation booking.
• To inspect all equipment continuously and keep them well maintained to ensure proper functioning
• Prepare the schedule of the staff.
• To attend all assigned training programs.
• Assist in developing training and development plans for staff; assist to implement and evaluate these plans.
• To take full responsibility of tasks that has been assigned to him / her.
• Control the hygiene and cleanliness of work area, equipment and material.
• Control and apply strictly all safety and hygiene policy, regulation and procedures of the hotel.
• To constantly control adherence to the grooming standards of hotel
• To conduct himself / herself in a respectable way so as to provide a role model for junior staff.
• To report to the Management of any deviation from established practices and standards.
• Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
• To handle meeting room set up if needed
The above key areas & responsibilities reflect the items considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma in Tourism/ Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 2 year of relevant experience.
- Ability to use Opera system will be an advantage.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 73 Hoàng Văn Thái, P.Tân Phú, Q.7
ibis Saigon South Hotel Economy hotel for business and leisure "Welcome to Ibis Saigon South. Our Team and I are here to serve you from the heart and make your stay pleasant." YANG Chris, Hotel Manager Ibis Saigon South is conveniently located few steps from Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) with its easy access to Ho Chi Minh city center as well as Long Hau/ Long Thanh Industrial Park. Surrounded by Business, Medical & Entertainment district of Phu My Hung, our guests can walk to corporate offices, FV Hospital, Tam Duc Heart Hospital & international clinics, the Crescent shopping mall and lake. It's also only minutes away to popular Korean Town and SC Vivo City where popular restaurants & bars and shopping for your venture in District 7. The hotel makes ideal base for leisure and business travelers, featuring 140 modern rooms with timber floors, free WIFI Internet access, Business Corner, Restaurant Outlets and Meeting spaces with its easy access to industrial Zone and City Center.
Thông tin liên hệ
- T&C Department - T&C Manager