Assistant Executive Housekeeper/ Trợ Lý Trưởng Bộ phận Buồng Phòng
- Hạn nộp: 15/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Điện Bàn - Quảng Nam
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Delegate to, supervise all staff within the department, and assist them in preparing work schedules.
- Conform to and enforce policies, procedures, rules, and regulations as laid down by RHG’s and the Hotel in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
- Performs special duties as required by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Responsible for the cost-effective rostering of all staff in the Housekeeping Department and Public Area cleaning.
- Coordinate with Executive Housekeeper in rostering, to keep wages to a minimum whilst ensuring the highest possible level of service to the guests of the Hotel and highest level of productivity.
- Monitor staff attendance and assist in planning work schedules.
- Prepare various monthly reports as required.
- Conduct regular operational meetings to review, monitor, adjust and upgrade the performance of the department as a whole, explaining new directions and policies and procedures at the same time.
- Assists Executive Housekeeper to prepare the annual capital budget.
- To control losses on mini-bar and obtain higher sales.
- Responsible to ensure that all staff under jurisdiction is at all times immaculately groomed, e.g.: correct and complete uniform, personal hygiene, i.e., hair, make-up etc.
- Identify training needs, develops formal training plans and implements training sessions.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
- To handle and resolve all guest queries and complaints in an efficient manner and to establish an amicable relationship with all clients, customers and guests of the Hotel.
- Through close supervision recommend improvements and changes to the operation of the department, especially concerning creating better service standards, increasing revenue and reducing costs.
- Responsible to ensure that all stock/linen levels and usage are effectively and cost efficiently controlled.
- Coordinate with Executive Housekeeper to plans and organizes regular departmental training for all staff, especially new staff, paying particular attention to courtesy, efficiency, service standards, grooming, diplomacy and actual job knowledge.
- Identify and develop leadership qualities among subordinates in order to guide them towards the path of career enrichment with both RHG’s and the Hotel, and additionally provide the Hotel with a source for future management.
- Have a good relationship with all colleagues.
- Be understanding, supportive, encouraging and helpful to all.
- Work closely with other Departments of the hotel, and attend regular meetings on a periodical basis.
- Participate in providing and receiving constructive criticism concerning the department and the Hotel as a whole, in order to improve efficiency, productivity and guest service.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- The Assistant Executive Housekeeper is responsible and accountable for maintaining the highest standard of room, laundry and public area cleanliness and appearance, guest service as well as engendering team spirit and motivation in all staff. The Assistant Executive Housekeeper must be fair and just in any staff disciplinary action as required.
- Create 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Yes I Can! experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations. Provide employees with the training and resources they need to maximize employee engagement and deliver Yes I Can! service and teamwork
Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
- Adheres to hotel policies and procedures
Communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and the manager
Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
Maintains a favourable working relationship with all other hotel employees to foster and promote a co-operative and harmonious working environment
At all times projects a favourable image of the Hotel to the public
Assist in the development of the Hotel business plan and ensure an overall understanding of its departmental goals and objectives.
Attends work on time as scheduled.
Follows safety and security rules and procedures
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Learning and development within Radisson Hotels Group
- Internal Careers Advancement
- Company shuttle bus
- Uniform & duty meals
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum three years as Supervisory level required in International Hotel Brand with more than 300 keys
- High school diploma required, bachelor degree preferred
- Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
- Ability to speak and read English
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Khối 1, Phường Điện Dương, Thị xã Điện Bàn, Tỉnh Quảng Nam, Việt Nam
Radisson Blu Resort Hoi An is your ideal beachside getaway nestled right at the water’s edge of Ha My beach and just a short drive from both Hoi An and Da Nang. Nurture your mind, body, and soul at our on-site spa, discover a range of activities including cycling, beach volleyball, tennis, and yoga, or hang out at the Zone entertainment center. For the little ones our Kid’s Club offers exciting activities. Refresh yourself with a dip in one of our 3 outdoor swimming pools or at the beach. Take your pick of 4 on-site restaurants and two unique bars – poolside or rooftop, you decide! Radisson Blu Resort Hoi An features 675 spacious rooms and suites, and 66 stylish villas. Combining local decor and contemporary designs, each space is designed for your comfort. Find your perfect base to unwind beachside, complete with free Wi-Fi and individual balconies with views overlooking the sea, pool, lush gardens, or the local village. In our villas, we welcome small pets for a nominal fee.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Recruitment Team - Phòng Nhân sự