FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
- Hạn nộp: 05/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Bình Thạnh - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Ensures that all areas under his/her responsibility are running efficiently and in accordance with the property’s policies and procedures and that customer satisfaction is maximized at all times.
• Maximizes profitability in Rooms through promoting sales, controlling costs and optimizing resources.
• Assists in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of guest expectations.
• To be highly visible throughout the operation in guest contact areas.
• Adapts the structure of his/her department according to the needs of the hotel.
• Checks the accuracy and transmission of reports.
• Cooperates with Sales and Marketing in planning forecasts.
• Maintain grooming standard and brand standard within the department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES / NHIỆM VỤ VÀ TRÁCH NHIỆM:
1. Works during all busy periods including weekends and public holidays.
2. Responsible for greeting and seeing off VIP and special attention Residents.
3. Oversee front desk operations and ensure client receives 100% satisfaction
4. Resolve client complains in a timely manner and respond on time to any complaints
5. Participate in interacting with guests and ensuring that shift duties are handled by front desk employees
6. Handling of guest security and creating functional emergency procedures.
PERSONNEL & TRAINING:
1. Fully familiar with all procedures and local laws and to ensure that they are strictly adhered to.
2. Ensures that all associates under Front Office department have updated job descriptions, appraisals and are given clear development opportunity guidelines.
3. In coordination with the Training Department, ensures that Front Office associates undergo adequate training and that it is carried out in their day-to-day activities.
1. Encourages high level of moral and cooperation.
2. Promotes and ensures two-way communication throughout.
3. Develops a sense of empowerment in all his/her staff.
4. Ensures all disciplinary procedures are carried out.
1. Produces all department budgets and develops strategies to ensure they are achieved.
2. Ensures capital expenditure is spent according to agreed timetable and controls the purchasing cycle.
3. Responsible for department’s performance within the budget and cooperates with Sales and Marketing on the Marketing action plan.
4. Plans income and expenses within the occupancy and business level forecast.
5. Analyzes the productivity of the various departments under his/her according to standards set for the hotel and takes any steps which may prove necessary.
6. Monitors the sales and stock levels in his/her own departments ensuring efficient inventories.
1. Ensures that a regular scheduled meeting with Hotel Manager and Team Leader - Reservations take place to analyze and evaluate current business in the property and competitors to ensure the management have all the information and recommendations to achieve budgeted targets.
2. Ensures a regular scheduled meeting with Assistant Engineer Manager and Assistant Housekeeping Manager take place to check progress or preventive maintenance, health and safety, general standards or maintenance and hygiene in Rooms are maintained in accordance with standards and minimum Apartments expectations. Addresses pest control as a major concern.
3. Maintains and develops good client contacts with regular, VIP and important corporate clients.
4. Ensures that the department is a sales-driven and customer-focused operation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Phí phục vụ (Service charge)
- Phụ cấp cơm (Meal allowance)
- Phụ cấp điện thoại (Telephone allowance)
- Phép năm 16 ngày /năm (Annual leave 16 days/year)
- BHXH, YT, TN đóng mức full 100% (full 100% SI,HI,UI contribution)
- Các chế độ chính sách khác theo quy định của Công ty (other benefits follow Company’s policy)
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum five years of work experience, specifically in Front Office Department in a five-star Hotel/serviced Apartment.
• Customer service mindset, honest, hark working, open-minded
• Think out of the box
• Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Demonstrated supervisor skills; good judgment and common sense.
• English and Vietnamese.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self and others.
• Should be a self-starter and should work with less supervision.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
hoặc liên lạc qua zalo 0989 251 009
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 330A - 330B Ung Van Khiem, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Prominently situated in the Binh Thanh District, next to the historic Saigon River, Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Saigon offers a hybrid mix of 67 studios, one and two-bedroom serviced apartments. With easy access to the Central Business district, iconic Landmark 81 skyscraper and shopping malls, which are mere minutes away, business travellers also stay well-connected to major industrial parks like the Saigon High Tech Park in District 9 and VSIP I in Binh Duong City. Designed with the modern conveniences of home, all studios and serviced apartments are comprehensively furnished with a full kitchen and added living space. Perfect as a long-term home for the inspired or a quick getaway for the transient traveller, Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Saigon offers the flexibility to cater to every stay. Oakwood®, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mapletree Investments, is a leading brand in hospitality management. A pioneer of the extended stay segment, Oakwood manages a global portfolio of award-winning properties that combine the space and comfort of a private residence with the thoughtful services and amenities of a hotel, ideal for both short and extended stays. Through this specially crafted Oakwood experience that spans accommodation options comprising elegantly-furnished serviced apartments, residential units and hotels, guests are invited to feel a sense of belonging, familiarity and reassurance whenever they stay at any Oakwood property around the world. For more information, please visit www.Oakwood.com.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nhân sự