- Hạn nộp: 31/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Bình Thạnh - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
POSITION SUMMARY/ SƠ LƯỢC CÔNG VIỆC:
- To handle and process room reservations and maximize room occupancy and average room rate through yield management.
- To supervise staff within the section.
- To assist guest and ensure their stays at the hotel are comfortable and an experience to remember.
RESPONSIBITIES AND MEANS:
- To oversee and control daily tasks when on duty.
- To supervise all agents and develop them in order to handle reservation tasks properly.
- To handle all group tours/ conventions from the initial blockage to the rooming lists.
- To record all reservations neatly and accurately on prescribed forms.
- To generate daily and monthly reservation reports as required
- To assist in the day-to-day operations of the Reservation Department
- To manage telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- To understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates
- To identify new contacts and pass sales leads on to the relevant sales office
- To produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
- To monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- To ensure Team Members are developed effectively, maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and generate a culture of high-quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts.
- To check any no-show and cancellation report with the correspondence and keep the record in the file.
- To ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate; and Reservations policies and procedures are followed to ensure Guest satisfaction
- To coordinate with the travel agent and update the room allotment.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with your own colleagues and all other departments.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To have a complete understand of the hotel’s employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the working area in the Reservation Department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To assist in the recruiting, managing, training and developing of the Reservation team
- Establish Effective Employee relations, maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotels guest, clients, head of department and employees.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION:
- To be flexible and willing when asked to fill in any areas where needed to help out in emergency or difficult circumstances as assigned or required by Management.
- To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as designated or required by Hotel Management from time to time.
- This job description is subject to change in accordance with business requirements and may be viewed and updated as necessary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Phí phục vụ (Service charge)
- Phụ cấp cơm (Meal allowance)
- Phép năm 14 ngày /năm (Annual leave 14 days/year)
- BHXH, YT, TN đóng mức full 100% (full 100% SI,HI,UI contribution)
- Các chế độ chính sách khác theo quy định của Công ty (other benefits follow Company’s policy)
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management or Sales/Marketing preferred.
Additional work experience may substitute for degree
English Level : Highly articulate in English language, both written and spoken
Minimum of 3-5 years in Sales & Marketing related operations, of which at least 2 years-experience in similar position in a 5 stars establishment.
Extensive knowledge in pre-opening and post-opening sales & marketing operations.
Strong track record of sales & marketing experience and influence of respective regional market.
Strong strategic thinking, Creative, outgoing, highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
Possess dynamic leadership qualities and self-motivated with a number of core strength.
Resourceful and able to work independently.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
hoặc contact qua zalo: 0989251009
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 330A - 330B Ung Van Khiem, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Prominently situated in the Binh Thanh District, next to the historic Saigon River, Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Saigon offers a hybrid mix of 67 studios, one and two-bedroom serviced apartments. With easy access to the Central Business district, iconic Landmark 81 skyscraper and shopping malls, which are mere minutes away, business travellers also stay well-connected to major industrial parks like the Saigon High Tech Park in District 9 and VSIP I in Binh Duong City. Designed with the modern conveniences of home, all studios and serviced apartments are comprehensively furnished with a full kitchen and added living space. Perfect as a long-term home for the inspired or a quick getaway for the transient traveller, Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Saigon offers the flexibility to cater to every stay. Oakwood®, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mapletree Investments, is a leading brand in hospitality management. A pioneer of the extended stay segment, Oakwood manages a global portfolio of award-winning properties that combine the space and comfort of a private residence with the thoughtful services and amenities of a hotel, ideal for both short and extended stays. Through this specially crafted Oakwood experience that spans accommodation options comprising elegantly-furnished serviced apartments, residential units and hotels, guests are invited to feel a sense of belonging, familiarity and reassurance whenever they stay at any Oakwood property around the world. For more information, please visit www.Oakwood.com.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nhân sự