Director of Sales & Marketing
- Hạn nộp: 30/09/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Under the general guidance and supervision of the General Manager and Field Sales & Marketing and functional leaders in Wyndham Hotel Group corporate office, and adhering to the policies and procedures as meted out by the designated Hotel and Corporate Office, oversees and directs all aspects of the Sales and Marketing activities. Responsibilities include overseeing the planning and development of promotional strategies and marketing plans; oversee and assist with the development and implementation of the sales and marketing plan; management of the sales and marketing team and report on effectiveness of the plan.
- Produce Annual Revenue Plan, Marketing Budgets and Forecasts.
- Produce Action Plan related to the Revenue Plan to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved.
- Provide a professional, advisory support service to the General Manager.
- Coordinate all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This includes advertising, sales activities, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, etc.
- Create and implement special programs to achieve greater profitability through:
- Increasing average rate
- Increasing overall occupancy
- Increasing business volume during off-peak periods
- Increasing local Food & Beverage and Banquet Sales
- Enhance the image of the hotel in the local community.
- Work with Brand Marketing team in Wyndham Hotel Group and the General Manager to ensure the brand standard well executed in the hotel
- Participate as an active member of the community through associations, memberships and other trade organizations.
- Review regularly activity reports of Sales and Marketing personnel to ensure targets and Sales objectives are being met.
- Review regularly internal promotion pieces for visual effect and ensure they conform within brand standards.
- Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department, special projects to stimulate Food & beverage sales within the community, including, but limited to, tournaments, balls, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
- Interact with individuals outside the hotel, including, but not limited to clients, Convention Bureaus, local Hotel Associations, Government Tourist offices, Airlines, Travel Agents, Tour Operators, competitors and other members of the local community.
- Investigate potential markets by:
- Analyzing guest history
- Studying guest questionnaires
- Reviewing government statistics on visitors to the city
- Analyzing competition's sales/promotion efforts
- Studying various reference and industry publications for sales leads
- Review business generation and lost report to identify the market needs and trend
- Prepare advertising plan which will be most productive for the hotel by analyzing the market effectiveness of past advertising campaigns and consulting with other Department Heads and the Advertising Agency.
- Produce new and repeat business for the hotel by maintaining contact with Airlines, Travel Agencies, Commercial Houses, Private Clubs and Professional Associations within the community and neighboring markets.
- Review regularly the Public Relations activities to ensure high awareness of the hotel in the local and national media.
- Manage the development of new products and services.
- Oversee the development of new marketing strategies.
- Implement Career Development Program within Sales & Marketing Department.
- Conduct market research.
- Maintain good communication with Regional Field Sales and Marketing and Sales & Marketing functional leads in Wyndham Hotel Group corporate office
- Implement corporate & brand initiatives.
- Work with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Meals' allowance
- Social insurance as Vietnamese Labor Code
- Others benefits as law
Yêu cầu công việc
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Possesses work ethics that exude a high level of understanding of working with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Good Communication and writing skills.
- Strong Leadership skills in managing teams.
- Ability to manage complex relationships.
- Fluent in English
Education / Certificates / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Min. 8 Years in Hospitality Industry of similar Sales & Marketing capacity or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Nam Bãi Trường, xã Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Nestled on the calm coast, Wyndham Phu Quoc appears as a "quiet garden" right in the most vibrant center of Bai Truong. The private villa architecture combines the trendy "Go-Green - live green" trend, in harmony with the local culture, giving Wyndham Phu Quoc a unique resort style: "private" but "common" . Each villa becomes a green garden, private without isolation; Peaceful but vibrant, hidden in the middle of nature but still comfortable and classy like a 5-star resort. Wyndham Phu Quoc belongs to the resort urban complex of Nam Bai Truong, Duong To commune, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang. The project has a total of 153 resort villas and 25 commercial street lots with 36m frontage (Bai Truong main road) with a total area of 74,727m2. 02 Bedrooms: 180m2, 216m2, 225m2 / 03 Bedrooms: 252m2.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân sự