- Hạn nộp: 30/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Tây Hồ - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Prepare check for all guests at outlet.
• Give discount for guest if they have discount card, member shift card or follow approval of management board.
• Receive cash, credit card payment and close check in Micros system
• Receive room charge payment, close check in Micros system to forward immediately all charge sales to FO Cashier through micros into guest folio and hand over Guest’s copy of invoice to FO Cashier as supporting document.
• Prepare sales summary report and submit to income auditor, close cashier report and money collected to general cashier.
• Able to use point of sales effectively & efficiently in reporting outlet defects and customer requests via the system
• Report any missing check to Income Auditor for next follow up.
• Prepare Fb Cashier supplies before operation, small money, bill and credit card EDC
• Report to IT if any equipment not working
• Liaise with income auditor and general cashier
Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities
• Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines
• Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
• Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
• Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
• Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
Key Competencies Key Tasks
• Strive for constant improvement and take responsibility for your own performance
• Adhere to Intercontinental Hotel Group Corporate Code of Conduct
• Adhere to Hotel Handbook and general policies and procedures
• Adhere to Finance Policies and Procedures
• Report problems to Management with suggestions for resolution
Understanding My Job
• Know how to operate the micros in the outlet
• Able to handle bill transaction in the outlet
• Knows and able to handle all discount card that we receive in this hotel
• Knows all charge of Agent Meal Coupon as per contract price.
• Able to do Cashiering manual in the outlet if any power shut down.
• Able to refill the guest check and other bill for outlet same form for cashiering summary report.
• Knows our update daily billing and exchange rate.
• Knows restaurant opening hours and specials promotions within the operation as well as catering space requirement and location.
• Know how to handle the billing system in all outlet as per our procedure(price, charge account)
• Build and maintain positive relationships with all internal customers and guests in order to anticipate their needs
• Anticipate guest needs, handle guest enquires, and solve problems
• Create a positive hotel image in every interaction with internal and external customers
• Adhere to hotel brand standards
• Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests
• Assist guests and escort them to locations within the hotel at their request
• Maintain knowledge of special programs and events in the hotel in order to recognize and respond to guests needs
• Maintain current Hotel information to be able to provide information to guests
• Coordination well with fellow worker and Fb Service team to ensure all food and beverages charge is at standard.
• Build up good professional relationship both with internal and external customers
• Demonstrate co-operation and trust with colleagues, supervisors, teams and across departments
• Communicate well to ensure effective shift hand-over
• Actively participate in organised meetings
• Interact with department and hotel staff in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective two way communication
• Open to new ideas and willing to make changes in improving customer satisfaction.
• Able to work under pressure during busy times.
• Respond positively to changes in the workplace.
• Flexible to perform duties in other FB outlets as required by his/ her supervisor as well as doing split shift and overtime if needed inline with business requirements.
• Complete tasks as directed by Management
Developing Self • Attend internal and external training programs as required.
• Updating self through reading, cross training and experiencing lifestyle.
• Flexible to be rotated to other outlet to improve skills and knowledge
• Seek feedback on areas of shortfall
• Maximize opportunities for self development
• To report for duty punctually, wearing the hotel uniform and other attributes at all times.
• Maintain the equipment and workplace in a clean and presentable condition at all times.
• Ensure that your work quality meets the standards required and complete tasks in a timely and thorough manner with minimum supervision
• Follow standards, policies and procedures
• Meet hotel attendance and grooming standards
• Work effectively with customers and colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Duty Meals
- Full Insurance policy per current labor law.
- Accident Insurance 24/7
- Monthly service Charge
- Annual Health Check
- Participating job training, skill training by international hotel standards.
- Hotel's Activity
- Other benefits per Vietnam labor law.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Able to read and write English
• High School or Vocational Certificate in Accounting, Business Management or related field.
• 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- A photo of ID Card.
- A photo of Registration Book
- A photo of certificate (if any)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Số 5, Phố Từ Hoa, Phường Quảng An, Quận Tây Hồ, Thành phố Hà Nội
Khách sạn InterContinental Hanoi Westlake được xây dựng hoàn toàn trên mặt nước Hồ Tây thanh bình và nằm cạnh ngôi chùa Kim Liên 800 năm tuổi đầy cổ kính. Chỉ cách trung tâm thành phố Hà Nội vài phút lái xe, khách sạn mang đến cho khách hàng một không gian tĩnh mịch và thư thái ngay giữa lòng Hà Nội đầy hối hả. InterContinental Hanoi Westlake là sự kết hợp hoàn hảo giữa khung cảnh thanh bình của Hồ Tây với thiết kế kiến trúc tinh tế và nét văn hóa dịch vụ truyền thống của người Việt. Khách sạn sẽ là cầu nối giúp du khách tìm đến những giá trị, nét văn hóa tinh tế của thủ đô Hà Nội cùng những trải nghiệm địa phương độc đáo.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Thoa