Revenue Manager/ Assistant Revenue Manager (Cum Reservation)
- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 7 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Assist the REVENUE/ RESERVATION MANAGER in Room inventory control, revenue maximization and involved reports.
1. Administrative responsibilities:
• Support Reservations department to develop skills relating to revenue management.
• Create revenue management culture among all revenue players (front office, reservation, sales)
2. Revenue Management:
- Communicate the processes to follow in terms of booking quality and correct data input into the PMS, toward the reservation and front office team.
- Regularly checks the input and the quality of data (segmentation, tracking, etc)
- Update the event database, exhibition events…
- Regularly update the competitors’s rate for pricing strategies.
- Analyze the hotel performance as a basis for strategy decisions.
- Survey the market, the competitors in terms of pricing and closed dates as a basis for future pricing strategies.
- Support in the preparation of the annual revenue budget.
- Analyze on a monthly basis the results in terms of internal and external indicators (RevPAR and market share), in order to react in time
- Check regularly the implementation of the defined strategies (brand, place, hotel)
- Provide proposals for the adaptation of the long-term and short-term hotel strategy (price points, sales conditions, room inventory closing & opening etc) on the basis of the analysis done previously;
- Provide dynamic forecasts, compared to the strategy of the GM and budget.
- Consult and implement daily the recommendations in inventory and distribution tools.
- Implement and communicate on minimum stay, closed to arrival if necessary.
- Make recommendation for strategy changes, in relation to day types, ideal mix, close limits, booking limits, to be able to react early to guest behavior changes (new events, etc)
- Optimize the distribution channels
- Conduct weekly, monthly and yearly meeting (such as RevMax, Market place meeting…)
- Conduct any meeting related to revenue management
- Organise appointments and keep good relationship with OTA key account managers.
- Co-ordinate with sales team to prepare annual rate grid consolidation for all segments.
- Control and create group pricing grid
- Control and give recommendation for promotions and packages of all segments
- Recommend and create public promotions and packages
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Support sales team with monthly production report for main segments for account review.
- Provide any reports requested by GM or Accor team.
- Contribute to overall operational efficiency by performing relevant duties as assigned
- Follow-up group wash down timely.
- Give current update on reservation trends and forecasts for current &future dates.
- Share regularly on happenings of the section in the briefings
- Provide services and information to guests that are the most accurate and up to date possible and is delivered to the guest in the most meaningful way.
- Maintain a good reputation for the hotel across online channels and assist to increase the overall profitability of the hotel
• Ensure operational efficiency of the department.
• Maintains good relations and communications with commercial firms/travel agents/airlines etc.,
• Maintains good working relationship with all colleagues the hotel.
• Support reservation or reception team when necessary.
• Carry out other job functions when assigned by management.
• Attend trainings and meetings held by hotel or Accor revenue team.to improve skills and knowledge.
• Contribute to cost control through energy conservation, correct storage of all materials and use of equipment per operating standards and manufacturer’s specifications
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Thẻ phúc lợi dành cho nhân viên cung cấp mức giá chiết khấu tại Accor Hotels trên toàn thế giới.
- Phát triển tài năng của bạn thông qua các chương trình học tập của Academy Accor.
- Phụ cấp ăn trưa, gửi xe miễn phí tại hầm gửi xe của khách sạn.
- Làm việc 5 ngày/ 1 tuần.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Tốt nghiệp đại học
- Có kinh nghiệm 4-5 năm trong nghề
- Có trách nhiệm trong công việc
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 73 Hoàng Văn Thái, P.Tân Phú, Q.7
ibis Saigon South Hotel Economy hotel for business and leisure "Welcome to Ibis Saigon South. Our Team and I are here to serve you from the heart and make your stay pleasant." YANG Chris, Hotel Manager Ibis Saigon South is conveniently located few steps from Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) with its easy access to Ho Chi Minh city center as well as Long Hau/ Long Thanh Industrial Park. Surrounded by Business, Medical & Entertainment district of Phu My Hung, our guests can walk to corporate offices, FV Hospital, Tam Duc Heart Hospital & international clinics, the Crescent shopping mall and lake. It's also only minutes away to popular Korean Town and SC Vivo City where popular restaurants & bars and shopping for your venture in District 7. The hotel makes ideal base for leisure and business travelers, featuring 140 modern rooms with timber floors, free WIFI Internet access, Business Corner, Restaurant Outlets and Meeting spaces with its easy access to industrial Zone and City Center.
Thông tin liên hệ
- T&C Department - T&C Manager